I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
good news everything worked out just fine just had to clear my head a lil bit and give my wife the attention she deserves:) all is good now were happier than ever:rock: Thanks for all the support from you guys and the ones that have had to deal with me on the phone:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats:

yellow446 said:
Welcome back buddy ....
Good 2 c everything worked out ....

thanks ur pic of ur truck almost matches mine i thank:dontknow:

Good to hear. Fricking women :D

cyalata said:
good news everything worked out just fine just had to clear my head a lil bit and give my wife the attention she deserves:) all is good now were happier than ever:rock: Thanks for all the support from you guys and the ones that have had to deal with me on the phone:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats:

chris, im glad everything worked out for you - sometimes that all it takes is alittle QTY TIME :)

if ya need anything let me know buddy

505'sFastestViper. said:
yoy got in trouble for spending toomuch time on here?

nope had nothing to do with the vtcoa put it this way got a call last week at work from the misses saying shes wanting a divorce because i never have time for her, so in order to get my marriage back in order i just dropped everything until she was happy again

cyalata said:
nope had nothing to do with the vtcoa put it this way got a call last week at work from the misses saying shes wanting a divorce because i never have time for her, so in order to get my marriage back in order i just dropped everything until she was happy again

Stick with it brother! Ask me how I know. 24 years and still counting! I'm glad it worked out for you!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back