I'm done with the Dodge dealership!

Phoenix area, Avondale Dodge is great.

I have been to all the local Dodge dealerships in the San Dieg area and been disappointed by all of them.

Very poor service and lousy work in most cases.

I have been to Avondale Dodge in Phoenix for service and could not be happier.

They were professional and their prices were very fair.

If I lived in the Phoenix area I would consider buying another Chrysler product, living in San Diego I would never buy another Chrysler product due to the across the board poor service I have received from the dealers locally.

Carl Burger Dodge (La Mesa, CA) issued a memo prohibiting any dealership personal from talking to me. (Great way to deal with a customer that asks a question they do not want to answer). (I finally got the general manager of the dealership on the phone and this is what he told me).

I have a choice in where I spend my dollars, and service after sale is very important to me.

I have had very good service from the Ford, Nissan, Toyota, VW (SO SO), and Chevy dealers in my area. Yes there have been a few things that were difficult to diagnose but they worked with me. The outcome was satisfactory after the diagnosis was finally figured out.

Sorry Chrysler, unless I move to Phoenix I will not deal with your local area dealerships.

I would buy Dodge again if I lived in Phoenix just because of the exemplary treatment and dealership personal I have encountered at Avondale Dodge.

Do not judge all dealerships against a few bad apples.

There are good ones out there, just do your homework. (With the internet it is a very small world, information wise.)

MoparMan84 said:
I've been getting my oil changed by the dealership since Ive owned the truck (less then a year). I always request Mobile 1 0w-40. Found out that they put in 5w-40 the last 2 times. I know that its safe to put that in, but thats NOT what I requested. Second, i was under the truck yesterday and found out that there not using the VIPER oil filter either! You would think after spending 115 bucks for an oil change that they would do a great job and give full customer satisfaction. So, I'm changing the oil myself and buying VIPER oil filters. What ever happened to the customers always right?

This is exactly why I buy all my aftermarket stuff from our vender's. The quality of the product is the best in the market and the customer support is fantastic. Id like to thank all our vendors on here for their time and efforts.

It's The Truth, No one will take care of your truck like you...but that is rediculous ...the dealership ...who can u trust ?

dragon said:
Im not sure of any in New York. Im not familiar with the dealers there.

As far as who changes the oil I know that we only have 1 Viper certified tech that can touch the Viper cars. Our regular lube rack guys dont do the Viper trucks they are done only by our Chrysler Certified techs.
herein lies my point.....

I had bad experience myself at the dealership...plus I use to work for Jerry Ulm Dodge Chrysler Jeep as a Tech. here in Tampa,fl and quit. Didn't like all the "B*LLSH*T" that goes on and what customers don't know. For example, someone paying for Mobil 1 synthetic oil and think they are getting exactly that done to their vehicle and instead they put regular oil. Unless you see them with your eyes putting Mobil 1 into your car most likely your paying extra and not getting what you payed for and that goes with most shops today...because thats not the only shop I worked at or another example would be....you just need a battery and they tell you your alternator+battery went bad...and customer pays for a new alternator and battery, they do install it but all you really needed was a battery which at most $100+dollar ticket and you end up paying triple that. Also, the famous you need a new tire or we can't patch the tire because its not in the "specs" when really the tire can be fixed but instead you end up paying for a new one or maybe even a pair. You don't have to worry about your car coming out with a new ding, or scratch or grease in interior because tech didn't take his time because either 1. they don't care about there job or 2. they are being bossed and pushed by his/her Service Manager to get car in and out as fast as possible.That's why all the work to my Cars I always do it myself, no one is going to takecare of your vehicle like you do and you know it got done right the first time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back