I'm driving to Jax tomorrow.

Big Perm said:
You should all come to Orlando :rock:

Others are bringing their kids, should be fun....go-cart racing :D

What all is going on? My kids are 4 & 7. Sending you a PM.

FlyingLow said:
What all is going on? My kids are 4 & 7. Sending you a PM.

Responded to PM, info:

Come one, come all....picked Orlando to get maximum participation, puts many folks within 2-3 hour drive, including myself.....this is going to be a GTG that includes all out, side-by-side racing....and 100% legal

1pm, arrive at Hooters....a few minutes to show and shine, check out the rides, and then get out of the sun...

Relaxing lunch w wings and good friends...

4pm, indoor activity.....not 100% set yet, but maybe something like Tampa where we got out of the sun, played some pool....or bowled....and had a couple of cold ones....good conversation...phone sex with Mikey...

8pm, time to race.....thanks to Scott, http://www.fun-spot.com/index.htm

Side by side, all-out, legal racing

Big Perm said:
Responded to PM, info:

Come one, come all....picked Orlando to get maximum participation, puts many folks within 2-3 hour drive, including myself.....this is going to be a GTG that includes all out, side-by-side racing....and 100% legal

1pm, arrive at Hooters....a few minutes to show and shine, check out the rides, and then get out of the sun...

Relaxing lunch w wings and good friends...

4pm, indoor activity.....not 100% set yet, but maybe something like Tampa where we got out of the sun, played some pool....or bowled....and had a couple of cold ones....good conversation...phone sex with Mikey...

8pm, time to race.....thanks to Scott, http://www.fun-spot.com/index.htm

Side by side, all-out, legal racing

These times are subject to slight changes based on what everyone wants, and of course, the bloody weather!

I called Scott today around 0930 and he was at Roe with the truck on the Dyno, I hope he posts up with positive results!!:rock:

Marc T said:
I called Scott today around 0930 and he was at Roe with the truck on the Dyno, I hope he posts up with positive results!!:rock:
I am with you. I am really pulling for his truck. I hope Roe can get the STS done right!

Sorry I missed your second call Marc. I got the voice mail later on and was at the mall with the fam. Thanks for the offers of hanging out and such. I did talk with Jason on the phone a few times. He gives directions like a girl.

We are back home now. Have been for about 2 hours. Truck is running sooooo much better. It only took Sean 1.5 hours. I was there for about 4 though because Sean kept having computer issues. He ended up using my laptop to tune my truck. All those issues I had before are gone. Now I'm running a very safe and conservative tune. I also got to talk with Amy a lot.

FlyingLow said:
Sorry I missed your second call Marc. I got the voice mail later on and was at the mall with the fam. Thanks for the offers of hanging out and such. I did talk with Jason on the phone a few times. He gives directions like a girl.

We are back home now. Have been for about 2 hours. Truck is running sooooo much better. It only took Sean 1.5 hours. I was there for about 4 though because Sean kept having computer issues. He ended up using my laptop to tune my truck. All those issues I had before are gone. Now I'm running a very safe and conservative tune. I also got to talk with Amy a lot.

Right on!!

Don't tell Prof you were talking too Amy, he'll get jealous!!:D :p

Glad you problems are solved, did he do a dyno run?? Did you take her out on the test track??

I heard that!!!!

Just hanging out in the Keys getting my attitude adjusted...so Smoke, old buddy, old chum, old friend...did you get pics of Amy????

Roy

P.S. So happy you decided to get to Sean for the tune...he is the very best there is with the Vec...

Glad you got your tune straightened out Scott.

Too bad you couldn't make it to Orlando...

How long you gonna be in the Keys Roy?

No pics of Amy. No run on the test track. Several dyno runs. I still feel like I'm short on power but my tune is very safe. I need to replace my plug wires and spark plugs. I might try to get it to a track just to see how the times are.

FlyingLow said:

Glad things worked out Scott. Maybe you can go back to enjoying your truck without worry!

Paul

amtrucker22 said:
Glad things worked out Scott. Maybe you can go back to enjoying your truck without worry!

Paul

We should run our together some time. I'm interested to see how my truck is running now. Yours with the stage 2 should be a good run.

FlyingLow said:
We should run our together some time. I'm interested to see how my truck is running now. Yours with the stage 2 should be a good run.
I don't know about giving you a good run but it will be good to be humbled since I have not ran against anyone and lost :D

Let me know a good time and place and we can see what we can do. I would love to meet you and see your truck!

I have seen a red QC running up and down 9 mile and Davis over the last couple of weeks but I always seem to miss him. I am going to try and catch up with him one day and get him onto the forum.

Paul

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back