Im getting bored. Need to mod. Decisions.....

Misterhemi03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on my next mod. Heres what I want
-Boomers HID mains and fogs, or
-Boomers lowering kit, or
-Boomers computer flash, (since I LOST MINE the first time!) or,
-Mopar CAI - Looks badass, and would like to improve the sound of the V10(I know I sound crazy, but I miss the way my hemi sounded with intake and exhaust.
Any other suggestions? Bolt ons.
O and I dont think I would like the mids, I wouldnt like my truck to be loud ALL of the time.

No time and not enough money to get the clutch kit yet, gonna head up to ROE for the afternoon for that one.
Help me with my sickness.

id do the exhaust i went with the B&B love the sound and the look i think the exhaust is a must mod. i use to blast the music in my truck now i just listen to the truck and its my new music i love it

Waiting for my flowmaster to arrive from Roe. I too had a cat back on a Hemi and this truck needs more rumble. The lowering kit would be my choice. :rock:

I'm a MOD nutt, Lowered, DC or boomer flash, womsters headers, calvu's, CAI.....I have a K&N for sale, if you want to make an offer. Bed cover, some sort of graphic's etc etc......just get started and it never will end. There are some good video's that a great member did that can give you more idea's in the media section.

Misterhemi03 said:
I'm trying to decide on my next mod. Heres what I want
I know I sound crazy, but I miss the way my hemi sounded with intake and exhaust.

Help me with my sickness.

I MISS THE SOUN OF MY HEMI TO MAN....:(
2 CRAZY GUYS NOW.:rock:

Recommend a set of mids and the Mopar CAI.

Nice HP gains and improve the sound and its not loud all the time. I have B&B's w/HF's and its not too loud driving around but when you go WOT :D

Then get the Stage 2 flash.

Then

X-Metal Shifter

Then

X-Metal drop kit

Then

HID's

;)

No probs with my stock shifter, got used to it.
As a daily driver I would hate it if the mids were too loud.
Im thinking more and more that I should just bite the bullet and upgrade the clutch system. That would prob make me happier to drive my truck everyday, more than any other mod. hmmm.

mmmmtorque said:
Recommend a set of mids and the Mopar CAI.

Nice HP gains and improve the sound and its not loud all the time. I have B&B's w/HF's and its not too loud driving around but when you go WOT :D

Then get the Stage 2 flash.

Then

X-Metal Shifter

Then

X-Metal drop kit

Then

HID's

;)

WHY not all at the same time? I am going to spend time at Boomers when I get back and he is hopefully going to have everythign in stock... will get ahold of him prior to going up that way of course..

HID
new mirrors
Lowering Kit
Exhaust (What all included with the exhaust, want most HP gain)
headers
K&N Air Filter

What else I need guys?

You could add meth. Not much gain on a N/A engine but it will run cooler. That reminds me boomer has a pusher fan you can get also.

sgt_bo said:
WHY not all at the same time? I am going to spend time at Boomers when I get back and he is hopefully going to have everythign in stock... will get ahold of him prior to going up that way of course..

HID
new mirrors
Lowering Kit
Exhaust (What all included with the exhaust, want most HP gain)
headers
K&N Air Filter

What else I need guys?

Sounded like it was a budget question vs a complete list ;)

What else ? Stage 2 flash....Super Charger :D

Looks like Mopar LT's , mids w/sims and Magnaflow would give some nice gains.

If you want more growl could always install a CAI.

Looking for bling then the list is endless ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back