I'm going to hit....

daytonahemi08 said:
hey jts i ws lookin at ur page and i saw that radio is it a 6 disk??
I dont know dude, I think so , but what is listed is about all I can tell ya about it, pm walbert, he will most likely know all about those dang lectronic things:D

ok thanks stinker :D o and about the single pod wat do you suggest i put there cause i cant pass that up :dontknow:

daytonahemi08 said:
ok thanks stinker :D o and about the single pod wat do you suggest i put there cause i cant pass that up :dontknow:
your finger:p

hehehe sorry couldnt resist that one, finger , hole... LOlOl get my mind outta the gutter maw maw:p

hmmm, depends on the dinero you want to spend, there is a autometer tranny temp guage on there also?
or probably an air fuel guage of some sort or a shift light guage

RB4 is a single disc nav radio

The RB4 is a CD-based navigation radio that is made by Harmon International. The main difference when compared to the premium model RB1 is that the RB4 provides similar features but without a MAP. Pictograms for traffic circles and every conceivable type of maneuver are displayed. Text information such as distance, ETA, current/next street names, and complete route list is also available. This is supplemented by the voice guidance system (English, Spanish, and French).

The RB4 is CD-based and utilizes two discs for the U.S. and Canada. In addition, the RB4 allows memory based navigation, thus allowing the user to use the CD drive to listen to audio CDs. Most of your local metropolitan area is stored in memory. Therefore, for day-to-day trips such as drive from home to work you will likely not need the navigation disk. If you plan a longer route, it will store substantial corridor information including coast to coast routes. In the memory mode, route calculations are almost instant, much faster than any other NAV system

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
but your still a homo:aetsch: :itsme:
Where are those new viper hood emblems for the 04,05's or are you to busy with the livestock :dontknow:

walbert said:
RB4 is a single disc nav radio

The RB4 is a CD-based navigation radio that is made by Harmon International. The main difference when compared to the premium model RB1 is that the RB4 provides similar features but without a MAP. Pictograms for traffic circles and every conceivable type of maneuver are displayed. Text information such as distance, ETA, current/next street names, and complete route list is also available. This is supplemented by the voice guidance system (English, Spanish, and French).

The RB4 is CD-based and utilizes two discs for the U.S. and Canada. In addition, the RB4 allows memory based navigation, thus allowing the user to use the CD drive to listen to audio CDs. Most of your local metropolitan area is stored in memory. Therefore, for day-to-day trips such as drive from home to work you will likely not need the navigation disk. If you plan a longer route, it will store substantial corridor information including coast to coast routes. In the memory mode, route calculations are almost instant, much faster than any other NAV system

hehe thanks i had just pmed you

Air/fuel would be a good one to put up in the pod.

If your doing any towing then trans temp would be a good one.

try finding a big orange shift light.

Back