Im keeping her so im gonna make her the way i want her!

Luke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate the stock shifter. I miss third rarely but i want shorter throws so where do i get a shorter and more percise throw shifter?

I was seeing b&m but do they still make them for our trucks? I cant find it for sale!?!?

Anyone else better then b&m?

Thats pretty much all i want as of right now.

But today im getting

Tinted windows
Then
New headlights
Honey comb grille installed!

I prefer the B&M but like you say, getting hard to find so jump on it if you come across one bro ;)

Good to hear your keeping her

Good to hear, keep her to the end, from what everyone says the B&M can't be beat, there's others out there better then stock but not as good as B&M for what I found out looking into them, I plan on doing a 6spd swap out.

I have a B&M and love it. I also just purchased an x-metal shifter. I had an x-metal in my first 10 and I did like it. I will be selling whichever one I don't keep.

I have the B&M in my new truck, I liked the stock better, this one goes into lala land between 3 and 4th you dont miss and go into a diff gear but you miss and it goes into the middle of nothing and kinda feels like its stuck ya gotta pull it out.. weird.. My stocker only missed 3rd once ina blue moon...

I may be pulling it and selling and trying something else in the next 30 days, Just taking the truck to the shop for a few mods and when were done it may be for sale..

We'll see..

For now take your boot off your shifter and remove the rubber insulator and bolt it together solid!!...I haven't done this yet but plan on it before I get her out from winter....several members have done this right????

For now take your boot off your shifter and remove the rubber insulator and bolt it together solid!!...I haven't done this yet but plan on it before I get her out from winter....several members have done this right????
You need to this this NOW, Paul. It literally takes just a few minutes and will totally change the way your shifter feels.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back