Im new here from Iceland

nr1dad

Reaction score
Hi im svenni and im new here. im from iceland

here is my new ram srt10. one of 3 in Iceland :)

it has some hennessey mods.:p

traded my Range rover sport supercharged limited 06 for this one on friday and im loving it :)

CarImage.aspx

CarImage.aspx

ive had some good cars in the past. like srt8 300c and charger r/t supercharged, bmw m5 and so on. but i really think the ram srt10 is my favourite ride of them all :D :rock:

Welcome! Really cool that there are a few 10's rolling around Iceland.What are your plans for the truck? Could you go into more detail about the mods? Enjoy your stay!

Welcome! Really cool that there are a few 10's rolling around Iceland.What are your plans for the truck? Could you go into more detail about the mods? Enjoy your stay!

thanks guys

Hennessey 2004 & Up Ram SRT10 - Lowering Kit

Hennessey - 2004 & Up Ram SRT10 Cold Air Induction

Magnaflow Dual Catback exhaust kit

P1 - Viper & Ram SRT10 Engine Management Computer Upgrade

has some speakers and stuff for 5000$ in it

and upgraded tranny

has 48k miles on it

the first owner in the us was floyd money mayweathers was i told. before it was imported to iceland in 2008...

what do you guys think i should do next?

what are my options on getting more power without spending alot of money?

btw. funny to say that there are only 3 srt10.... 2 of wich are quad cab. one red and mine and the regular cab silver.... there are two r/t vipers. one yellow and one red. and one 06 srt10 viper black coupe... and thats about it for the viper story in iceland.... just wanted to share it :)

Last edited:
haha i already did... this guy newer bought the car....

i can even send you a link og what car he has today on the icelandic car forum:

haha

Toyota Corolla AE101 - Update pósti 32.

probably cuz he never owned the car i guess hehe

Lol @ his corolla. I really like the stripes! Just some constructive criticism, I would get rid of the step bars (unless you need them) and Id probably get rid of those Toyo stickers. Sometimes less is more. :rock:

Lol @ his corolla. I really like the stripes! Just some constructive criticism, I would get rid of the step bars (unless you need them) and Id probably get rid of those Toyo stickers. Sometimes less is more. :rock:

haha yeah...

i actually like the stripes too. im taking the toyo stickers off. i dont like them. ill think about the step bars

any ideas for some easy power mods i can do?:dontknow:?

howdy & welcome to the RBC from Texas:rock::rock::rock:

good lookin beast:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

do ya have room to open her up???

haha yeah...

i actually like the stripes too. im taking the toyo stickers off. i dont like them. ill think about the step bars

any ideas for some easy power mods i can do?:dontknow:?

Talk to Venomous 1 Racing (Scott) Id consider an underdrive pulley. It basically frees up a little bit of available hp. Other than that….um…not anything cheap comes to mind. Its not a Ford lightning where 800 bucks can make a huge difference. These take deeper pockets and a lot of patience. But to ease your mind, my rig is pushing 90k with no major issues and I have the same mods you do. So thats a plus. Just enjoy it for what it is, and keep up on your maintenance!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back