I'm NEW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not fooling us, Dom. You did this once before and your L buddy bailed you out. We won't fall for that again, right Mods?

You're not fooling us, Dom. You did this once before and your L buddy bailed you out. We won't fall for that again, right Mods?

It's all up to SVT_kiler, his choices will determine his future

Ok Ok

1. I am NOT a banned member
2. I was just having some fun (an I am sorry it has gone this far)
3. I AM A LIGHTNING OWNER:chain:

Here are pics of MY truck!
Enemy can let you know it is true

Also I know those are at 2 different houses. One with small garage is my old house. I live in Colorado Springs and will be moving to Texas at the end of the month.

Post approved by Administrator
Vj

Is that your green Ninja in the garage?:rock:

Ok Ok

1. I am NOT a banned member
2. I was just having some fun (an I am sorry it has gone this far)
3. I AM A LIGHTNING OWNER:chain:

Here are pics of MY truck!
Enemy can let you know it is true

Also I know those are at 2 different houses. One with small garage is my old house. I live in Colorado Springs and will be moving to Texas at the end of the month.

Post approved by Administrator
Vj

first post bullchit all your posts are bullchit.............NEXT;)

Who the HE** is Dom? What do I need to do to prove I'm not Dom!

Stock longblock
Whipple 2.3
Ba2400
Twin 255's
Full LT's
Bassini catback
60# injectors
Tuned by JJ @ WMS

Lots of other small things here and there.

Is that your green Ninja in the garage?:rock:

Was I sold it about a year ago to fund a track bike. 1996 ZX9R:D It was bone stock with a slip on, 16k miles.

Attachments

• 221409_1798490756132_32888_o.jpg
    221409_1798490756132_32888_o.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Sweet!! I had a '97 ZX9R, was an excellent bike, ZX10R will be my next one.

Why did you switch over to Yamaha?
The Yamaha R6 was a cheap track bike that was semi setup. I got my foot in the door with it. Nothing serious just a group of guys that have fun. I have a 954rr with a little this and that and lots of bumps and bruises I ride daily. The GSXR belongs to the wife. The yz250 is gone and a KX500 replaced it. I dont stick to one maker lol I love them all.

Death to all DROIDS!

The Yamaha R6 was a cheap track bike that was semi setup. I got my foot in the door with it. Nothing serious just a group of guys that have fun. I have a 954rr with a little this and that and lots of bumps and bruises I ride daily. The GSXR belongs to the wife. The yz250 is gone and a KX500 replaced it. I dont stick to one maker lol I love them all.

Death to all DROIDS!

ok,interesting,thats kewl:rock:

I haven't rode for a couple yrs now on the street, I play around on KX250 in the dirt, probably buy a ZX10R or maybe a Aprila in the spring after I get moved into the new house.

I say get a picture of a piece of paper on the windshield that says VTCOA and todays date with time and post it up within 30 min...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342985541.489284.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1342985574.453980.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1342985625.968285.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1342985688.409672.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1342985711.682859.jpg

Is this good. Truck is DIRTY though

Death to all DROIDS!

All F*ck I misspelled it. My bad

Death to all DROIDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back