I'm Parking The Truck

HV SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to park the truck and just finish my list of mods. I hope to be running agian by next spring. Heres my todo list.

1 Fix the rearend. Mod the housing and new HD axles.
2 Intercooler.
3 Race seats and 4 point belts.
4 Rollcage.
5 Swaybars,shocks and 3-link set-up.
6 Dyno tuning.

My goals are 700rwhp on 92 pump gas and 800rwhp on 104 unleaded race gas also to out corner the vettes on the road course. I plan on dragracing it once just to see what it will do.My pump gas tune will be at 10 lbs of boost and my race tune will be at 12 lbs of boost. When I'm done I will one badass roadracing truck.:rock: :rock: :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ya still doin the Watts link?????

Sounds like you got a plan. I look forward to the end result.

Dang...that would be hard to leave it alone for months...:( ...sounds like a great plan though..:rock: ...do you plan any fuel system upgrade to feed those hosses?....

man that has to be hard to do, i can see putting it down during the winter but right before this upcoming spring......:dontknow:

Yes I'm still doing a watts link.
Larry I already have 65 injectors and dual fuel pumps and 1/2 inche plumbing.

Troy's QC SRT said:
man that has to be hard to do, i can see putting it down during the winter but right before this upcoming spring......:dontknow:
It's very hard to do but with the rearend to do I wouldn't be driving it till July . So I'm going to try to get my money back for the 2 track days I've allready paid for.

Back