IMPORANT INFO FOR 06 OWNERS

QueLocura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I setup another thread looking for a direct replacement for the 06 front emblem. I wanted a Viper head there instead of that ugly Ram.
Anyways, I contacted the company Zero-Altitude-Flight and spoke to Randy on the phone. He is a great guy, answered all of my questions happily AND told me of other things that would make our trucks look extra nice.
He is working up a one-off to fit in there for me. He wants ANY of us to contact him as well if we are interested. He can make em in numerous colors and if enough are ordered he'll start to produce em. The website is www.zero-altitude-flight.com

Very nice!!! Thanks for the 411!!! :rock: Everyone in your other thread (except myself) didn't understand what you meant!! Awesome score.

Last edited:
06 has the emblem in the center of the grill, not at the top. . . Look closely at my sig.:)

I don't know if Justin's fit directly into the "recess".

I ordered $700.00 worth of stuff from these guys and I can tell you they don't have any quality control. I sent back my viper head logo's because the chrome was pealing on the edges and I received my door sills and they were cheasy and didn't fit properly. I threw away the rears. I sent the logo's back 3 weeks ago and have yet to receive a credit.
Just my 2 cents!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
I ordered $700.00 worth of stuff from these guys and I can tell you they don't have any quality control. I sent back my viper head logo's because the chrome was pealing on the edges and I received my door sills and they were cheasy and didn't fit properly. I threw away the rears. I sent the logo's back 3 weeks ago and have yet to receive a credit.

from which guys?

Rockin Ronnie said:

Thanks for the heads up. Keep me informed if this gets resolved or not. . .

I've heard the same kinda horror stories!!
Rockin Ronnie said:

Shit. I'm reading this now after my stuff is shipped...
I'll keep my fingers crossed on that emblem.

Here are some pics. First picture was one in the making. Second picture is of my emblem to fit there in the recess in the front of my 06. Mine is the red one.

Attachments

• 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 43
  • 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 64
I did finally receive a credit for the viper logos from them. I wound up throwing away the door sills alltogether. I prepped the sills on my truck with laquer thinner and then windex. The sills I received still would not adhere properly. Oh well leson learned.:mad:

QueLocura said:
Here are some pics. First picture was one in the making. Second picture is of my emblem to fit there in the recess in the front of my 06. Mine is the red one.

I think the emblems are awesome looking. I am a bit confused though.. Where did you get them? I like the black one, would look nice on my rig.

TREKER said:
I think the emblems are awesome looking. I am a bit confused though.. Where did you get them? I like the black one, would look nice on my rig.
I called Randy from the company Zero Altitude Flight. These are unique one-offs. Contact him and he will be glad to help you out with your emblem. www.zero-altitude-flight.com He was telling me that the black one has a real carbon fiber background. He made that one for somebody else. Mine is the red one.

QueLocura said:
so what do ya guys think of the badges?? :dontknow:

I emailed Randy too, and expressed some interest. In preliminary stages, it looks great. I don't think I like the finished product. I don't care for how the border thickness increases as it gets closer towards the center. . . :)

Roz-SRT said:
I emailed Randy too, and expressed some interest. In preliminary stages, it looks great. I don't think I like the finished product. I don't care for how the border thickness increases as it gets closer towards the center. . . :)
Yeah he explained to me that due to his license with Daimler-Chrysler, he's not allowed to enlarge the actual viper head. He can only enlarge the border for this emblem since that recess in the front grill is rather large.
I don't care as long as that ugly-ass Ram head is gone!!! LOL :D

Viper emblem

Got my Viper emblem for the 06 today!! It took about five minutes to take the Ram Head off (Beware when you do this mine peeled the paint off, I was lucky the damage was covered by the new emblem.
Mine has the carbon fiber backing. The pic does not do it justice. I am very pleased with the product.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back