import 15 year old cars

although to clarify...i do hope that petition passes so you can do what ever it is want to do with the Imported cars...

this is America!!!

I don't get it :confused:

BMW_3.5CSL_Vintage_Race_Car_Front_1.jpg

martini_lancia_integrale.jpg

4194.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws]Sexy Sax Man Careless Whisper Prank feat. Sergio Flores (directors cut) - YouTube[/ame]

I dont understand the rule about the cars. Ru not allowed to I'mport something that is less that 25 years old and is there a reason behind it??

Safety is the hardest thing with importing my cousin imported an r32 skyline and by the time everything was changed to make it US legal it wasn't as fast as my s2000. Obviously is way faster now, but anyways a huge part of the reason why.

and i can help by finding the car you want and send it to usa. :rock::D

i wish they'd let skylines in...

it's america... if we choose to drive a vehicle with a bad crash record, so what?

hell my '67 c10 didn't even have seatbelts and they(whoever they are) don't make me put seat belts in it...

it's america... if we choose to drive a vehicle with a bad crash record, so what?

hell my '67 c10 didn't even have seatbelts and they(whoever they are) don't make me put seat belts in it...

That's because they keep hoping you will crash lol not nice or true but i thought it and laughed out loud to myself :pP

because we need to be saved from our-self's!
no seriously.
when i was a young lad i would, every year, make fireworks.
well one year i rattled some windows 1 mile away.
they called the pigs and i got charged with reckless endangerment.
who did i endanger? according to them, me.
i had a great lawyer, got it pled down to a aggravated littering charge.

that why we have to wear a seat belt. so we don't injure our-self's.
what do we get when we dont protect our self's? a tax. aka ticket
this is a nanny state my friend.
i cant wait to get the yacht, and subsequently the f*** out of here.
this country needs a reset.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back