In need of a new wheel

Malbe72

Reaction score
Right rear wheel is bent/warped from a nasty curb check :mad: ....Wasnt me! Truck came that way...anywho its an '06 NightRunner QC. If anyone can point me in the right direction for an OEM 22" NR wheel it would be appreciated. I found a couple via the internet but good lord, i dont wanna pay 7 large for it. Thanks for the help up front. :rock:

Malbe72 said:
Right rear wheel is bent/warped from a nasty curb check :mad: ....Wasnt me! Truck came that way...anywho its an '06 NightRunner QC. If anyone can point me in the right direction for an OEM 22" NR wheel it would be appreciated. I found a couple via the internet but good lord, i dont wanna pay 7 large for it. Thanks for the help up front. :rock:
I think the last time i checked the wheels weigh 41.5 lbs. and shipping was $100.00 or more. Be nice if you could find one local. If not i have one i could probably let go of. P.M. me if you are interested.

Im interested Jr. Is it a OEM Night Runner 22" and How much do you want for it?
I have searched high and low locally but... I have the only Night Runner in Washington State. I even went to the Dodge dealers and their responses have been "Wow, didnt know they made that edition"....Useless, I tell you. I even had 3 offers from the stealerships to buy it from me....Ummm, NO!

Malbe72 said:
Im interested Jr. Is it a OEM Night Runner 22" and How much do you want for it?
I have searched high and low locally but... I have the only Night Runner in Washington State. I even went to the Dodge dealers and their responses have been "Wow, didnt know they made that edition"....Useless, I tell you. I even had 3 offers from the stealerships to buy it from me....Ummm, NO!
Here are a couple of pics.

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 37
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details