In Tulsa I'm hungry

couple of more years?

Believe it or not...

I would have liked to meet Dom today. I am disappointed it didn't happen.

Business people don't normally become successful by some fluke. I for one would have liked to hear Dom's story. Usually, there were tough times, battles fought and won, stiff odds overcome, adversaries, money issues, people issues, bank issues, legal issues, and the list goes on and on.

The sorry ass part of these forums is that there is so much we don't know about fellow forum members. For example, people see the toys I have now and jump to their own conclusions. But little do they know about the tough times: I have been stabbed, shot in the chest at point blank range by a shotgun, had my teeth knocked out with a hammer, had my stomach ripped open trying to run through a barbed wire fence in a chase and then taped closed with duct tape, been surrounded and threatened by a gang in Harlem, NYC in Central Park - lucky to be alive after that one, created my own gang in college, been mauled by a drug gang here in Tulsa with a knife put to my throat, been thrown out of second story windows in the middle of gang fights, and the list goes on.

It would have been nice to compare notes with Dom! :beer:

I have been stabbed, shot in the chest at point blank range by a shotgun, had my teeth knocked out with a hammer, had my stomach ripped open trying to run through a barbed wire fence in a chase and then taped closed with duct tape, been surrounded and threatened by a gang in Harlem, NYC in Central Park - lucky to be alive after that one, created my own gang in college, been mauled by a drug gang here in Tulsa with a knife put to my throat, been thrown out of second story windows in the middle of gang fights, and the list goes on.
Mike, it probably goes without saying, but you should probably look for a customer base that is easier to work with. :D

Last edited:
I would have liked to meet Dom today. I am disappointed it didn't happen.

Business people don't normally become successful by some fluke. I for one would have liked to hear Dom's story. Usually, there were tough times, battles fought and won, stiff odds overcome, adversaries, money issues, people issues, bank issues, legal issues, and the list goes on and on.

The sorry ass part of these forums is that there is so much we don't know about fellow forum members. For example, people see the toys I have now and jump to their own conclusions. But little do they know about the tough times: I have been stabbed, shot in the chest at point blank range by a shotgun, had my teeth knocked out with a hammer, had my stomach ripped open trying to run through a barbed wire fence in a chase and then taped closed with duct tape, been surrounded and threatened by a gang in Harlem, NYC in Central Park - lucky to be alive after that one, created my own gang in college, been mauled by a drug gang here in Tulsa with a knife put to my throat, been thrown out of second story windows in the middle of gang fights, and the list goes on.

It would have been nice to compare notes with Dom! :beer:

Jesus, so those American Gangster shows on A&E or whatever channel it is are about you?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back