LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Increase Mileage
Increase Octane
Increase Horsepower and Torque

Fitch Catalyst
http://www.fitchcatalyst.com/automobiles.php#

Have any of you used or heard about this. It was on Spike TV today. I wanted to know if any of you used it before I try it out. Its a plug and play system for the SRT 10 and its $261.00

Let me know what you guys think?

I'd like to get a hold of an empty can of that to powdercoat it or polish it first.. THEN replace the chemical additive for a clean looking install.

I'm skeptical. Notice how on the website they don't tell you exactly how it works. The use phrases like "it re-refines the gasoline". Well, how does it do this, in what way is it "re-refining" the gas. Here is what they say in the FAQ part of the website:

Quote:
What is the Fitch Fuel Catalyst?

A metal alloy composed by a proprietary process that permanently transforms hydrocarbon fuels to a superior quality fuel than what is purchased from a gas station.

How does Fitch work?

Gasoline and diesel is at its most optimal when it is first refined but unfortunately during storage and transportation, the fuel quality drastically diminishes. Fuel is attacked by oxygen, ozone, and microorganisms (bacteria, yeast, and mold) that grow in the fuel creating a less than optimal fuel. A less than optimal fuel will produce less engine efficiency, less performance, more emissions, soot build up, and deposits in engine oil and injectors. By installing a Fitch System, the fuel is treated with the catalyst on board the vehicle, re-refining the fuel to its most optimal state allowing the engine to produce maximum performance, efficiency and lowering emissions and maintenance"

End quote

So how does passing fuel through a filter with "a metal alloy composed by a proprietary process" eliminate oxygen, ozone, and microorganisms that are "attacking" the fuel. Sounds like a lot of BS and technical jargon to me. I'd like to see some independent tests of the product, and not from the whores on Horsepower TV that are being paid to sell you the product.
:bs:
It seems like these products always surface whenever gas prices start to rise. Just my .02 cents.;)

I know the one for diesels work but the principle there is filter the fuel to give it better combustion for better gas mileage, I can not see how that would give better mpg unless it is atomizing the fuel put then you have to worry about High combustion on stock pistons like nos. If you have a diesel I know they work especially well on the 5.9l cummins and 8.3l but for gas that just sound like you just running through another filter the only plus is less contaminates in the fuel system , keeps the injectors clean.Nightrunners right all the assholes come out of the wood works to legally steel peoples money, because they know how desperate people become. Becareful. better off getting a tuner with the 87 octane works great with our trucks. Can acutally almost get 320 330 miles to a full tank and I drive It everyday 40 miles round trip. Normally that is piss pour for a 26 gallon tank but for our trucks thats really good, my truck came with the soft cover and that also helps alot with drag. Just my 2 cents.

they have them in the industrial engines, everytime i went out to repair a engine i took that off the were always getting plugged up. and on a diesel fuel restriction is not good. so i would asume it would do the same in a truck as it does on the pump units.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Becareful. better off getting a tuner with the 87 octane works great with our trucks. Can acutally almost get 320 330 miles to a full tank and I drive It everyday 40 miles round trip. Normally that is piss pour for a 26 gallon tank but for our trucks thats really good, my truck came with the soft cover and that also helps alot with drag. Just my 2 cents.

I thought we couldn't run anything less than 91 in these trucks because of the compression ratio. So how would you tune to run 87? What did you tune the truck with? Very curious as this would save lots of money on gas.

It's bull#$%t.

What I use is the sperm catalyst you see instead of dumping my spent kids into a crummy sock (see Sock Baby). I place them in a frozen Hyperbaric chamber kept at a brisk 5 degrees Celsius. This slows the sperm to a crawl. Causing mass CUMfusion between the cells. This type of fusion.....CUMfusion releases a enzyme that burns much like H2 gas, thus enabling you engine to use less fuel.

The only side effect is a slightly salty exhaust smell, and very sticky injectors if you try to wash them with hot water after contact with CUMfusion.............

I'm very sorry..................................:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

where did the damn dancing elephant go?

Last edited:
If you want a friction reducer go with MOTORUP.

My old 350 went from a 5,500 rpm dog to a 6,500 rpm rocker arm busting retard. The stuff worked, my underhood temp lowered, and the truck rev like it never had before it was amazing stuff

bigike said:
If you want a friction reducer go with MOTORUP.

My old 350 went from a 5,500 rpm dog to a 6,500 rpm rocker arm busting retard. The stuff worked, my underhood temp lowered, and the truck rev like it never had before it was amazing stuff

Why didn't you use it in your truck? Or did you????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back