Increasing Octane

if your motor is not pinging, leave the octane alone. to make the most power, you want the lowest octane that doesn't make the motor ping!!!
octane=harder to burn

Exactly right....regular has more energy per gallon than premium......engines that need premium generally have other power increasers...high compression, timing, fuel and others....unless the engine is tuned to run premium you are wasting $$$ and maybe even loosing power.......Torrie can do a rather mean 100 octane tune....made a big difference in my truck...

Exactly right....regular has more energy per gallon than premium......engines that need premium generally have other power increasers...high compression, timing, fuel and others....unless the engine is tuned to run premium you are wasting $$$ and maybe even loosing power.......Torrie can do a rather mean 100 octane tune....made a big difference in my truck...

Do you mix to get 100 octane or you buy it like that? I already got the slicks, they look a whole lot meaner right next to DRs. Thanks now just need rear calipers.

Do you mix to get 100 octane or you buy it like that? I already got the slicks, they look a whole lot meaner right next to DRs. Thanks now just need rear calipers.

I mix to get 100...about half the price of 100 unleaded race gas...with Torco or Lucas I never had any detonation with Torrie's 100 tune....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back