Incredible new mod

............... there goes the parking at dcperformance. SuperTank can displace three Viper's :D

Quick

If I were just a little bit crazier.....just a little.....

I would put in the engine in the back.....

traction baby...............:rock:

Nowwhat said:

I was just going to suggest that...

SuperTank ----> SuperWheelStander!:eek: :driver: :rock:

earl lee said:
off topic, but arent these motors lighter then say a ford 5.4 mod motor. I know them things are hefty which is mind boggling considering they dont even displace 350 cubes.

YEP! ..... They are so light, he left the hood open and the motor just floated away! :eek: :D :D :D :p

Black1 said:
Nope, they are going to cut holes in the floorboard for his feet! :D :p

Yaba-Daba-DoooO!!! :rock:

hahaha dude i was gonna write that!!!!!!!!!

lol Nowhat is that your new Hybrid SRT 10? 60 miles per beer drunk to push truck?

Nowwhat said:
Serious weight reduction

better handling

increased mpg

less maintence

Sweeeeeet!

How much is it and where can I get one :thefinger:

Good luck on the build Mike....

We at DC Performance are very excited to work with Mike on some very
new and exciting technology on his engine build. In conjunction with Exotic engine development and 3M Iso-polymer division we will be introducing a new elastic polymer camshaft system that offers amazing power and drivability.
This new camshaft has lobes that grow with engine rpm and increase lift and duration. Smooth idle and high hp all in one package. We have jokingly named it the "Rubber Camshaft". I believe the results will be spectacular.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996

Hey Mike, just think about all the gas money you are saving right now.

Bill.

DC Performance said:
new and exciting technology on his engine build. In conjunction with Exotic engine development and 3M Iso-polymer division we will be introducing a new elastic polymer camshaft system that offers amazing power and drivability.
This new camshaft has lobes that grow with engine rpm and increase lift and duration. Smooth idle and high hp all in one package. We have jokingly named it the "Rubber Camshaft". I believe the results will be spectacular.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996
Amazing concept. If anyone can get'er done I am sure DC Performance will. ;) I wish you all the best with it. :)

I, for one though, want to hear my big cam loping at idle. :rock:

DC Performance said:

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996

I hope this isn't a cruel joke......:D ......1st I have heard of it......but I like.......

Nowwhat said:

don't you mean put in ANOTHER engine in the back?:rock:

btw, as your truck sits... i'll race u for pinks :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back