Indiana / Illinois Area Smokers

Turtle

Reaction score
I am going to be traveling through these states this holiday and was wondering what the prices were on cigarettes in these states.

I live in Detroit and the prices are unbelievable! My destination is Wisconsin, which is even slightly higher.

I miss Florida! :( They are almost half the price of Michigan - oh well.

Would appreciate some posted prices :D :D :D

Turtle said:
I am going to be traveling through these states this holiday and was wondering what the prices were on cigarettes in these states.

I live in Detroit and the prices are unbelievable! My destination is Wisconsin, which is even slightly higher.

I miss Florida! :( They are almost half the price of Michigan - oh well.

Would appreciate some posted prices :D :D :D

Northern IL by roy and me is about 4 bucks a pack, anything in cook county is 5-7 bucks and the city well dont but there unless you like giving 10 per pack!

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Northern IL by roy and me is about 4 bucks a pack, anything in cook county is 5-7 bucks and the city well dont but there unless you like giving 10 per pack!

Yikes! Well 4 bucks is still $1 cheaper than what I'm paying here. I'm thinking that Indiana is pretty cheap for cigarettes - not sure but I think so :dontknow: :dontknow:

Thanks!!!:)

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:

$4-$10 a pak???....when I quit 23 yrs ago I could get a carton for less than $10...........I would be broke by now if I still smoked..:confused:

I'd start smoking cigars. They're less expensive unless yer a connisseur and they won't kill you nearly as fast cuz ya don't inhale.

When I started smoking, cigarettes we 17cents a pack....

10 bucks is highway fkn robbery........

D

Django said:
I'd start smoking cigars. They're less expensive unless yer a connisseur and they won't kill you nearly as fast cuz ya don't inhale.

When I started smoking, cigarettes we 17cents a pack....

10 bucks is highway fkn robbery........

D

Um Tim think about it......
Chicago
Taxes
Politics
hmmmmmmmmmm what do you think?:p

I remember when they were $1 per pack :( Damn!! I've been smoking to long!! I've quit a couple of times (but obviously without success) - maybe that will be this year's New Year's Resolution - to quit by the end of 2009 :dontknow: maybe

Turtle said:
I remember when they were $1 per pack :( Damn!! I've been smoking to long!! I've quit a couple of times (but obviously without success) - maybe that will be this year's New Year's Resolution - to quit by the end of 2009 :dontknow: maybe

Hey Alex,

That characature of the Nitro is awesome.....

Has anyone followed up with Stinker Tony about his quit smoking campaign?

Good luck Turtle...... and thanks for the support the other night, kiddo...... I'm humbled.

D

Django said:
Hey Alex,

That characature of the Nitro is awesome.....

Has anyone followed up with Stinker Tony about his quit smoking campaign?

Good luck Turtle...... and thanks for the support the other night, kiddo...... I'm humbled.

D

Thanks! I stole the pic from the Nitro forum. I thought it was pretty cool too :D

:love:

Is Tony still smoke free? :dontknow:

Did he go cold-turkey?

Sounds like a good time to stop smoking, save the dough and buy some cool mods for the Nitro! Think about how fast that money will accumulate when you aren't spending it on smokes!

ntw0rk said:
Sounds like a good time to stop smoking, save the dough and buy some cool mods for the Nitro! Think about how fast that money will accumulate when you aren't spending it on smokes!

Thats an ironic point, once you try to stop most people need aids to quit. Such as patches, gum, laser treatment ect so on, that stuff is even more expensive to buy go figure. In the short run it will cost ya but I guess in the long run it wont is there thinking. Most of us just cant cold turkey stop but if you can I give you all the props in the world.

cheapest place i have seen is in louisiana ,,,3 something a pack ,,,but i dont smoke anymore ,,,cigerettes that is

Ironhead said:
cheapest place i have seen is in louisiana ,,,3 something a pack ,,,but i dont smoke anymore ,,,cigerettes that is

That's about what Florida is, but unfortunately I'm not traveling in that direction this weekend (as much as I would like to) :D

3.60 a pack and $32 a carton by me, have a friend who owns a cigar store. But indiana is still a little bit cheaper not by much though and you cant smoke in public in illinois anymore then they wonder why so many bars and other places are closing.

Black1 said:
Indiana is the cheapest around here, depending on what you smoke. Buy some when you are on 80-90. ;)

Merry Christmas, All. :eek:

Merry Christmas, Jake......

Love to Sarah, too.....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back