Indycoder Avatar

Hey Phil,
I'm flying...........
If MaMa ain't happy, no one's happy...so you better make me happy and come back to us soon......
Anyone who knows anything about SMOKE knows this is what he wants,,
for us all to be united as a family.....Flying for Phil.......and sending out those good waves of love and encouragement

Love ya Phil,
Smokes Mom:love:

Got mine changed after a bout of wrong file extension problems.

Get well and come home soon!!!:nurse:

Stretch

IndyCoder's Bro

This Phil's Bro Chip. Our family appreciate everyone's outpouring of support and concern for Phil. I am registered on this site now as scubachip if anyone wants more info on Phil. Thanks again for the love and support.

Chip and family

scubachip said:
This Phil's Bro Chip. Our family appreciate everyone's outpouring of support and concern for Phil. I am registered on this site now as scubachip if anyone wants more info on Phil. Thanks again for the love and support.

Chip and family

Chip....we are all supporting Phil.....we hope he is doing OK....we have many who are praying for a full recovery.....thank you for joining.....we hope and pray for the best....let us know if you guys need anything.

Walt

IndyCoder

This is IndyCoder's bro Chip. I think it's cool what you all are doing by using Phil's pic for your icon. Thanks for the love and support.

scubachip said:
This is IndyCoder's bro Chip. I think it's cool what you all are doing by using Phil's pic for your icon. Thanks for the love and support.

Chip,
I haven't spent much time on the site for the last week or so, but I've been checking in every day on Phil's condition and I've been thinking about and praying for him every day. Please tell him to get well and get back on here soon!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back