Info: Xtreme Flat Aluminum Tonneau Cover by Lazerlite/LT

Jigsaw89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
I just called Don at the factory 877-213-2344 and they are taking names/contact info with no money down in an effort to ramp up production of the Xtreme Flat Aluminum Tonneau Cover for the Ram SRT-10 in approximately 60-days time. There are a few orders on the list ahead of me and I imagine production would resume faster as even more orders are added to the list.

I'm on the list for (1) unpainted cover with carpeted bottom side to ensure a quality paint match at my local bodyshop.

You can easily transfer your two-post or three-post factory wing to this cover.

Unpainted LT Sport Tonneau Covers by Lazer Lite

http://www.ltsportcover.com/tonneau-...-xf-photos.htm

*I have absolutely zero connection to the factory and am not making any money or receiving special favors regarding these tonneau's. I'm just a guy that wants the best looking/lowest profile cover for my Ram SRT-10.
Best regards,
Dan

Attachments

• srt-10-2011-640.jpg
    srt-10-2011-640.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 810
  • srt-10-2015-640_small.jpg
    srt-10-2015-640_small.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 319
  • srt-10-2019-640.jpg
    srt-10-2019-640.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 710
  • srt-10-2023-640.jpg
    srt-10-2023-640.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 1,280
Any issue with this cover leaking water? I have been searching for a good cover for my SC but it has to be leak free.

would be sweet:rock::rock::rock:

the only other flat cover, check mate by checker pro, is no longer bein made.

just not in the budget at the moment. hopfully they will put it back in their catalog, if this goes well

could always polish it out & clear coat:dontknow::rock:

Forum member, Outnumbered, has this same cover on his black 05 QC... perhaps he will chime in.

Update to my original post for those who may be interested: I just spoke with Donald and these covers are available for shipping now.

do they have an mail adresse?

im currently not available to use the phone for some time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back