Insane car collection

Silverback said:
Well here comes the old ape to ruin the fun.

There are some, repeat some rare cars there. But the majority of them are just run of the mill cars. Nothing that special.

And to me the early Corvette conversions on the new chassis's are pieces of shit that I would not pay $5.00 for.

Okay, that's my opinion.

I agree about the C5/C1 Corvette "rebody" cars.... They're f*cking HIDEOUS. :eek:

Black1 said:
I agree about the C5/C1 Corvette "rebody" cars.... They're f*cking HIDEOUS. :eek:
There was one at amelia island concours this year, everybody looked at the owner like what the hell are you thinking:D

good god that dude is living my dream..... and to think he wakes up and does just that every morning, except I might have a few different whips in my collection but the right idea! Any one know who all of those belong to? it looks to me like he needs to add a '78 silver anniversary vette to that collection.. and i know where there is one for sale haha... no but really i need his #

that guy's got my garage....if it were mine i'd sell a few of the exotics and add some more American muscle to it. I agree, most of the cars are not all that hard to obtain, but just to name a few of the rare ones: Enzo Ferrari, Bugatti Veyron (I think there's only about 6 or 12 on this side of the pond), Lamborghini Reventon (1 of 20), ZR1 Corvette!!!!!!, a few Callaway Corvettes. Those Bentleys aint cheap either. Wonder what he does for a living....I want in on some of that!

those who know about cars were just completly blown away by this video.

Hell I would fly out to michican just to see this collection in person.:congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back