Install Line Lock and new Supercharger Hoses/Clamps..

jrgnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy Platinum Hemi installed the line lock...

I got some new clamps for my blower cause the old ones got worn out by putting them on and off...These should last a long while.....:burnout: :)

Attachments

• TruckPics0001.JPG
    TruckPics0001.JPG
    902.6 KB · Views: 533
  • TruckPics0002.JPG
    TruckPics0002.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,220
  • TruckPics0003.JPG
    TruckPics0003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 570
It's the Hurst Line Lock..The same that Mike and Stinker have...

T-bolt Clamps are definately the best clamps made you shouldn't ever need to replace them.

bub180jp said:
T-bolt Clamps are definately the best clamps made you shouldn't ever need to replace them.

That's what I am hoping for....:D

Stinker said:
Killer dude ! cant wait to see:D

If you are ever around this neck of the woods or we have a gtg...you will...:burnout:

jrgnd said:
If you are ever around this neck of the woods or we have a gtg...you will...:burnout:

hope to have one at the Rock or somewheres before the Nats, oh and got me sum of them purty billet thingys that cover the rocker arms:D , but had to dissassemble the enitre turbo system to gettem on:p

Stinker said:
hope to have one at the Rock or somewheres before the Nats, oh and got me sum of them purty billet thingys that cover the rocker arms:D , but had to dissassemble the enitre turbo system to gettem on:p

I bet it was well worth it......:rock:

JRGND- On the line lock install, it looks like the ground wire for the LL solenoid is hooked up to the POS terminal on the battery. Maybe that's just an extension wire that happens to be black? :)

Also, did you do the wiring where your brake lights come on when the line lock is on?

RedRamRules said:
Where did you get the line lock, is it different for RC's? Looking good there Ric :D
I did a DIY article on the line lock install:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9861
Pictures too!
:D

Stinker said:
would be a perfect time to look into the breather setup we talked about, 10 or 12AN running down to the back bungs on mids with the one way check valves, the ones I used were made by dynatech part# 85-100950 along with moroso #97800 from jeggs, I now have no oil in the intake and I swear it made power, I know the motor likes the vacum relief:idea:

Attachments

• 329-85-100950 (Small).jpg
    329-85-100950 (Small).jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 710-97800 (Small).jpg
    710-97800 (Small).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 20
areuv said:
would be a perfect time to look into the breather setup we talked about, 10 or 12AN running down to the back bungs on mids with the one way check valves, the ones I used were made by dynatech part# 85-100950 along with moroso #97800 from jeggs, I now have no oil in the intake and I swear it made power, I know the motor likes the vacum relief:idea:

workin onthat totootoottooo:D

areuv said:

I have a double breather system....the motor loves it....

Kevan said:
JRGND- On the line lock install, it looks like the ground wire for the LL solenoid is hooked up to the POS terminal on the battery. Maybe that's just an extension wire that happens to be black? :)

Also, did you do the wiring where your brake lights come on when the line lock is on?

I did a DIY article on the line lock install:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9861
Pictures too!
:D

Yes..the wire is Black....I need to ask him on the Brake light question...We read over your article and he said it was really complete....:)

Nowwhat said:
line lock bracket is nice.....

what slicks are you going to run?

Thanks...Same as you....31.5...

areuv said:

Pics please!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back