Bussiculo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, so all my parts have come in:
(2) JL Audio 10w3v3-2's
Mmats Pro Audio 1000.1 Amp
Pioneer App Radio 3
Fox Acoustics Pre-Made Box

So, I want to know how hard this would be to install in my truck. The only thing that worries me is the double din as I may have to just order a new bezel down the road. How difficult is it to hook the amp and subs up? I've never done this before and don't wanna screw anything up.

A member makes and sells double din bezels on eBay. $170 gets you one with a nice carbon wrap in any color you want.

could I take out the sub and amp and install my box and still drive around for a week before i install everything? Or should I just do it all at once?

Okay, so all my parts have come in:
(2) JL Audio 10w3v3-2's
Mmats Pro Audio 1000.1 Amp
Pioneer App Radio 3
Fox Acoustics Pre-Made Box

So, I want to know how hard this would be to install in my truck. The only thing that worries me is the double din as I may have to just order a new bezel down the road. How difficult is it to hook the amp and subs up? I've never done this before and don't wanna screw anything up.

What kind of added HP do you expect from your mods? :dontknow:

A member makes and sells double din bezels on eBay. $170 gets you one with a nice carbon wrap in any color you want.

link to Weedahoe
weedahoe | eBay

As for the install, take it somewhere and get it installed right. I only state this because you said you have never done it before. You break something or fry something electronic and your gonna be kicking yourself in the ass. Computers for these trucks are hard to come by and are expensive.
If you do attempt it yourself, find a friend who knows what they are doing to help. Make sure to fuse power lines. Don't use an old school test light, use a multi meter to test with.

Last edited:
This is the first step. Always wanted a system. Can finally afford one. Getting this in, ordered some blue viper fang badges for the exterior then its time to start with the HP gains. The badges Justin told me give me 5-10 hp each..

After you install the badges have it Dynoed & let us know your true gain. I'm needing 5-10 more. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back