Installed Ipod kit on RB4 today, have Q's...

Chingon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I went ahead and installed the Mopar Ipod Integration kit on my '05 QC with RB4 unit...(drumroll) and it works! Well, kind of. I still haven't figured out all the damn controls and it's very easy to get lost navigating, as the ipod screen just displays a Dodge logo.

As stated, I have the RB4 head unit with CD navigation and I also have Uconnect. When I pulled the deck, I noticed that the 10-pin connector was already being used (see pic).
Backofdeck.jpg

Now, the Uconnect doesn't seem to be working. It could be my phone, but I doubt it. I also noticed that there is an additional 10-pin connector on the actual ipod integration unit.

My question is: Do I need to purchase an extension to wire the original 10-pin connector that was in the head unit to the aux 10-pin female connector on the ipod integration unit? Will this bring back my Uconnect?

Thanks for any help and I'll type up a how-to as soon I finish the install. I could use some tips on running wires under the carpet...

Anyone have any knowledge here to share? I'll try to figure it out myself and then post up the answer if I can...

to run both your ipod and uconnect you will need another junction box part number 82207779 they sell for 145.00.

Thanks alot! I'll call them again and see what's up with that. :thumbsupiconofgratitude

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back