Installed the JMB nitrous set up take a look

Dustin1515

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys since no one wanted to trade me for a supercharger kit and i was getting tired of looking at a beautiful nitrous kit just sitting in my garage i took the time on thursday and friday to install my jmb nitrous set up just thought id share some pics with you guys i also installed stinkers wires and screamin deamon coils you can really notice the diffrence at idle and throttle responce... while im posting on here if anyone has an idea where i can go somewhere close to nj to get my truck tuned id appreciate the help
take a look at the set up

003-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

sweet:rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::rock:

That looks nice, no way would I think of selling it, glad you decided to keep it.

That really looks good

Thats nice man. Let me know what kind of power she puts out? What shot are you running? Did you replace any internal engine components?

Didn't replace any engine internals yet and running a 150 shot

looks great!
one question, whats up with the coolant pipe?
looks smaller then stock? looks like the connectors reduce the size to the pipe size?

For the tune I suggest you call Nick Mannaniero at Modern performance in West Long Branch. He built and tuned my Paxton and has tuned both supercharged and turbo charged.Nick can be reached at 732-222-3679.

Thanks a lot serpent I talked to him today going some time next week to get tuned I'll let you know how it goes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back