Intake for an 06'

kyle's srt10 said:
Just as the title says. I don't want my truck down for mod time:D
I have the stock air intake setup off of my 06, or are ya talkin about the manifold? Where are u located?

TNVIPER said:
Kyle you wanting to borrow one or buy one?...

I want to buy one;) I have a build in mind for the truck it's just going to be one step at a time:)

SrtBrad said:
I have one available. It's a red powdercoated JMB intake.

That one looks sweet but I'm going with a different color;)

Psycho Mythic said:
I have the stock air intake setup off of my 06, or are ya talkin about the manifold? Where are u located?

I need the actual intake not the air intake.;)

Brat said:
What color are you looking for Kyle?

Honestly, factory is preferred. I'm going to have some port work done on whatever I get before I have it coated:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
Honestly, factory is preferred. I'm going to have some port work done on whatever I get before I have it coated:rock:

Kyle I want to keep my intake but I would be willing to let you take it and do the work then ship your intake back to me when you swap em out....all you will be out is shipping...

TNVIPER said:
Kyle I want to keep my intake but I would be willing to let you take it and do the work then ship your intake back to me when you swap em out....all you will be out is shipping...

HMMM.......Let me think about that Larry;)

I'm planning on a SWEET heads/cam package with a few other goodies:rock: If I sell the red truck it may come sooner than planned but otherwise it may be awhile before I have the funds:( Is it a big deal if you had to wait??:confused:

kyle's srt10 said:
HMMM.......Let me think about that Larry;)

I'm planning on a SWEET heads/cam package with a few other goodies:rock: If I sell the red truck it may come sooner than planned but otherwise it may be awhile before I have the funds:( Is it a big deal if you had to wait??:confused:

At this point I have no plans to go back N/A so the intake is just sitting on a shelf...has been for over 2 years...I just want to keep one in case things change in the future...:dontknow: ........The only requirement I would have is that if I needed the intake you would send mine or yours to me within, say, 30 days of my request...other wise you can keep it till you are ready...

SWEET!!! Lets do that then..

You still got my addy??:dontknow:

This is why I love the VTCOA!!!!:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
SWEET!!! Lets do that then..

You still got my addy??:dontknow:

This is why I love the VTCOA!!!!:rock:

I probably do but PM it to me anyway...I am too tired...or is it lazy?..to hunt for it...:eek: :p .........

TNVIPER said:
I probably do but PM it to me anyway...I am too tired...or is it lazy?..to hunt for it...:eek: :p .........

Done deal thanks LARRY!!!!:rock:

Back