Interest in used Roe supercharger?

SRT-MIKE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm taking it to the next level and replacing the Roe early next year, Larry Macedo will be working on my build.

I'm trying to raise interest in my Roe supercharger setup, which will become available sometime before February, which would give any interested parties time to make a decision and save their dough.

The unit has 3000 flawless miles and it has provided unspeakable amounts of fun. The unit will be sold with injectors, CAI (if desired), and VEC-3 w/ cable extension. I'm looking at getting less than half of the original price, or $3000.

Anyone who becomes seriously interested over the next few weeks can reserve the unit with a non-refundable $500 (with a time limit, if the unit is still not available after Feb. 15, 2008 you automatically get your money back plus an additional $50 for the trouble.) At the time the unit is removed, it will be inspected, cleaned, carefully packed, and shipped. If you are a Central Florida local, Larry can do the install for a fee.

IMG_0436.jpg

Good point, TNVIPER.

Cowboy-up, got your PM, you're first in line :)
I'll contact you over the next couple of days about the deposit, I want to get a firm date from Macedo if possible.

Thanks,

Mike

I'll buy your CAI if you want to sell it separately.

Someone is going to get a smoking deal.

Whoever buys, contact Roe. You need to get the crank pins (should be peanuts). Would be a good idea to have the install instructions as well.

what else u want to get rid of,exhaust,c a i, chip,shifter,
hell give us ur motor and tranny, u can aford another one lol

94rt10ohio said:
Someone is going to get a smoking deal.

Whoever buys, contact Roe. You need to get the crank pins (should be peanuts). Would be a good idea to have the install instructions as well.
You will also need some plug hardware to install the VEC a second time.
I am sure ROE would provide the instructions if asked. (They volunteered to give me the instructions for the TB when I got it used.) If not, I still have mine (electronically and printed out). I can share them when the time comes.

Last edited:
Roe SC

Mike why are you changing? Not happy with the Roe? What are you going to do for the next step? RQ

The Roe is great for a stock engine and I was very happy with it, great fun. The torque is wild and really wakes up the truck without breaking the engine, I would recommend it wihout a question.

I'm building the motor for 800-1000hp, and will be moving on to a more appropiate boost system.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back