INTERESTING

z-man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found this on wikipedia.com

End of Production
The first SRT-10 rolled off the assembly line and onto showroom floors January 2004. The final Dodge Ram SRT-10 has not yet been produced by DaimlerChrysler.Final production numbers are not yet available.

In the wake of severe market underperformance, production of the SRT-10 was halted by DaimlerChrysler far in advance of its original schedule. It is generally assumed that the reason the trucks sold so poorly was low consumer demand for vehicles with poor gas mileage in an environment of rising gas prices. [1] As of August 8, 2006, it was common for new SRT-10s to be selling from a dealer's lot for as little as $25,000 (less than half its MSRP sticker price.) On that same date, only 4500 of the trucks had been sold.

had_to_have_it said:
i found this on wikipedia.com

. [1] As of August 8, 2006, it was common for new SRT-10s to be selling from a dealer's lot for as little as $25,000 (less than half its MSRP sticker price.) On that same date, only 4500 of the trucks had been sold.

Agreeing with the rest of the article, this is total BS.....common for new units to be sold at $25,000.....what a bunch of crap......

it's wiki anybody can update it...how about change it to 8500? ok I'll do that. :rock:

and ahhhhh 35,000...

Last edited:
MacccDaddy said:
it's wiki anybody can update it...how about change it to 8500? ok I'll do that. :rock:
and ahhhhh 35,000...
Indeed. Wikipedia can be added to or edited by anyone. Do not confuse wikipedia with encyclopedia - not the same.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back