Interior LED Bulbs

CentralTexHemi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you that were at the Texas GTG this past weekend and saw how nice my interior LED lights were at the track you can get the same ones from XenonDepot just give Steve a call 905-660-0124. These by far are the most sophisticated LED bulbs I have ever used, not ricey looking or cheap.

PUTCOLED009.jpg

PUTCOLED017.jpg

PUTCOLED024.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks CentralTexHemi, I didn't realize Steve had LED interior lights.

Wil

Did that with my RX8 and loved the look. Do they have a wide variety of colors?

CentralTexHemi said:
For those of you that were at the Texas GTG this past weekend and saw how nice my interior LED lights were at the track you can get the same ones from XenonDepot just give Steve a call 905-660-0124. These by far are the most sophisticated LED bulbs I have ever used, not ricey looking or cheap.

PUTCOLED009.jpg

PUTCOLED017.jpg

PUTCOLED024.jpg
What size are the bulbs used in our dome lighting for the 10? I have about 4 left over from my last truck and never thought of installing them..

Hey Guys,

First off, thanks to Wade for posting up some pictures of the product =)

For those interested in the package, I just posted up a thread outlining the LED packages we have available specifically for the Dodge Ram. Please view this link:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36216

Make sure to use the coupon code provided to save 15% off your order =)

Steve

Just got my bulbs. All I can say is, WOW! I was a little leary of the price. I had purchased a set of interior led's from Ebay for about half the price. But, the ebay led's were not very bright. These ar bright and clean. Well worth the money I spent. Will definitely be doing the rest of the truck. thanks Steve!

My pleasure buddy!!! Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback. Did you by chance take any pics?

Would love to see the results.

Steve

XenonDepot said:
My pleasure buddy!!! Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback. Did you by chance take any pics?

Would love to see the results.

Steve
No pics yet. But, I will. The license plate lights and the reveerse lights came out nice too. I need to order the two rear cargo are lights. What size are those?

Hi,

Which bulbs are you referring to?

The pricing on the dome light kit is available right in the first post.

Steve

Hi,

Are you looking to upgrade a trip computer bulb or are you asking if an error code is thrown?

Steve

I ordered the set a few months ago and I was very happy:D also got the tailight ones as well

Tito#14SRT: Sweet!! Any chance you took some pictures?

Steve

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back