Interior Seat modification

Is that perforated leather? I can`t tell.I did the euro perforations.My 1/2 skin was $429.00 alone,plus the embroidery and the labor ,restuffing the bolsters on the driver`s seat and fixing a weld in the seat.

Last edited:
looks good, may be a mod i copy not sure yet :) i have another ideal to, that i keep hush hush.

Not to change the subject but i am :D

Man can those interior guys on american hot rod , do some good work or what. Im talking about the guys that do all boyds interior work. Man they are amazing...

Dave, it's not perforated but solid. I was thinking perforated and decided against it because when I leave for work at 4am, I usually have a large coffee in my hand, If I spill a little, the solid leather is easy to clean rather than drain into the perforation. The embroidery work was $120.00 but would have been less if they had the program in the embroidery computer. OK Viper7777, spill the beans, what's you idea.

Broke said:
Dave, it's not perforated but solid. I was thinking perforated and decided against it because when I leave for work at 4am, I usually have a large coffee in my hand, If I spill a little, the solid leather is easy to clean rather than drain into the perforation. The embroidery work was $120.00 but would have been less if they had the program in the embroidery computer. OK Viper7777, spill the beans, what's you idea.
Good point on the coffee thing.:) I paid $82.00 for the embroidery.She already had the Viper font so no artwork charge.1K for the labor.....$1500.00 out the door for me including the seat bolster repair and weld.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back