Invasion!!

NickGuyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having only seen 3 SRT10's during my life and owning one of them, the past two days has been pretty weird.

My family is moving from Ft Meade to Andrews AFB, and not even 20 seconds from my new place is a Silver 06 RC. Then this morning when leaving the Barber Shop on Meade I saw a Silver 05 QC.

I plan on stopping by the '06ers house when we are settled in, but does anyone know who they are?

:itsme:

Get pictures of the Silver '06. I think there were only a few made in that color. Very rare.

ChrisAZ said:
It's gotta be mineral gray. If it's one of the silver ones...what a find.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sorry, but it's 'mineral gray'... I was using silver as a generic term and didn't realize there was a difference. I call my truck red, instead of 'inferno red with glitter', haha.

NickGuyver said:
Sorry, but it's 'mineral gray'... I was using silver as a generic term and didn't realize there was a difference. I call my truck red, instead of 'inferno red with glitter', haha.
Darn you NickGuyver!
Klink.jpg

I assumed as much. I've only ever seen one picture of a Silver '06. There were only a couple built as far as I know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back