Invititions To Srt 10's. Come Join Us

SS THIS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come SRT 10 and Prove yourself on this instead of just talking! :D

600 Ft Slalom, Speed Stop Challenge, And Autocross Coarse Together With Hpt's Truck Shootout 1/4 Dragracing

April 7 @ Royal Purple Raceway

342e94a3.jpg

Do you compete in each event or just pick one? And are you allowed to change tires between events?

Where is the 10 that supposely was at The Forum Wars??? Come and Get The Lightnings

Just in case my truck don't make it, there will be another Lightning with about 300 less Hp then mine to go up against

Sounds like fun, maybe Ironhead will head out in his CE and finally run the damn thing.

How is it that ALL the stupid people bought Fords and Chevys???

I say were the smart ones who didnt buy a truck that cost more than our houses. So whos gonna stop flapping their jaws and show up and show the Ford and Chevy boys how its done?

I say were the smart ones who didnt buy a truck that cost more than our houses. So whos gonna stop flapping their jaws and show up and show the Ford and Chevy boys how its done?

Your house only cost 28000. No wonder you guys are fast I would be able to run 8's

The man does have a point, In my case i bought a new SRT-10 in 04 at $45,600 I also bought a 04 Lightning new at $ 30,000. I still have the 10.:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::aetsch:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back