iPad installed in a vehicle....

He's pretty good, Im impressed. Only bad thing is now a bunch of idiots who can't drive as it is, will have the greatest distraction of all time:p But that is pretty cool:rock:

Pretty cool... Needs wifi connection on the early iPads. 3G version later this month. But that is pretty neat.

SWEET... i agree with the comment on the vid tho... should be removable.... either way its pretty awesome.....how are you supposed to upload music on it btw?!?!?!!?? :dontknow:

viperpwred said:
SWEET... i agree with the comment on the vid tho... should be removable.... either way its pretty awesome.....how are you supposed to upload music on it btw?!?!?!!?? :dontknow:

Just bring your laptop to the car!!

they should do a video on how long it took before someone broke into that car and hacked that dash apart and stole it :dontknow:

Ironhead said:
they should do a video on how long it took before someone broke into that car and hacked that dash apart and stole it :dontknow:

Unless i missed something the iPad was removable. On Part 2 of the video he shows how easy it is to remove with one finger and the suede behind so the ipad doesn't get scratched.

This with 3g would be awesome, i've always wanted to put a computer in my car for the endless music, movies and music videos... this just makes things so easy. A guy would need to buy a second dash though :)

Deibs said:
i've always wanted to put a computer in my car for the endless music, movies and music videos... this just makes things so easy. A guy would need to buy a second dash though :)

:D Facotry 06 radio modded :D CarPC's have been around for awhile. http://www.mp3car.com

44cea76b.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back