iPhone 3GS

Padre said:
Is there a possibility to connect my iPhone 3GS with my ´06 RC with navi?
:confused:

Padre
Do you have uconnect installed? If not, mopar super center has the factory uconnect integration kit. It's pretty pricey, but well worth it if you want a clean factory look.

hm, I don´t know. There áre buttons in the mirror. How can I check if it will work?

ok, I asked my dealer. My Truck have RSPP Uconnect Phone with Voice Command...

How will it run? :confused:

You press the Phone button and tell the Uconnect to setup a new Blue Tooth Connection and you then tell you phone to make the connection back to the Uconnect (You Pair the Phone to the Uconnect) The Uconnect portion is straight forward and does not change. The phone portion is specific to each phone mfg.

Go to this website and download the Owners Manual for your truck. The Uconnect portion is very specific on how to pair up the system with a phone.

Last edited:
Ok, thank you very much. It works... :)
But how can I put my phone numbers to the uconnect??

And is it possible to connect the music in my iPhone to the truck?

btw there is no german language available, only english, espaniol and french...

Padre said:
Ok, thank you very much. It works... :)
But how can I put my phone numbers to the uconnect??

And is it possible to connect the music in my iPhone to the truck?

btw there is no german language available, only english, espaniol and french...

As for number, from what I have read and used, in my Jeep...You cant send your iphone music through Uconnect, nor your phone book. You would have to do each number manually.

RedSrt007 said:
As for number, from what I have read and used, in my Jeep...You cant send your iphone music through Uconnect, nor your phone book. You would have to do each number manually.

Correct, with the REC NAV/CD head you have to manually enter all your numbers one at a time. As to the Iphone music, there is a MOPAR IPOD adapter that can be plugged into the REC. You may wish to check that out.

The only other option is to get with SANTEEN. He swapped out his REC for one of the newer MYGIG heads and that should do it for you. Give him a shout or PM and he can give you the details. BTW: it can cost a few to go the MYGIG route...

That looks like it... Print the pic with the part number on it and then call the dealer to verify the correct P/N. Make sure it is for the correct bus (PCI or CAN) for your truck. The 04-05 use PCI, the 06 uses CAN.

How hard is it to install that kit? I have the new iphone 3gs and want to do the same thing.

It's easy to intall, maybe 1 hour. The most work is to remove the cover around the navi... Charging the iPhone works as well. ;-)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back