IPHONE 5

REPOMAN1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this coming out soon ? Im ready for a upgrade and I hear they are coming out , But they just came out with the 4s . I dont wanna get the 4s if the 5 is coming out , I think i herd jan for the 5 is this true :dontknow:

i just got the 4s and they said the 5 would be out from 6 months to a year from now but nobody was sure.

nobody ever really knows... but statistically it's around a year per update/new phone with them... remember 3g, 3gs, 4, 4s....

i'm about to get the 4s... course... i have another upgrade around christmas...

but i might be selling an iphone 4 pretty soon... if you're interested... no contract;) with att $350 with the original box, headphones (unused), charger, almost mint... if yer interested...

I know on ebay there is cases for them already, but I was reading on a site, AT&T did not want to release the 5 near the 4S due to killing the 4S sales.

they said next year sometime, who knows.

I almost bought a 4s through verizon the other day. Im getting sick of my droid 2 global. Iv'e got that thing replaced three times already, every couple weeks theres somethign else with it.....the 4s is pretty nice.....

I almost bought a 4s through verizon the other day. Im getting sick of my droid 2 global. Iv'e got that thing replaced three times already, every couple weeks theres somethign else with it.....the 4s is pretty nice.....

Yea I have a DROID2 also. Im just tired of it

Yea no one knows, it could be six months it could be a year. What would they add to the 5?? LTE 4G??

In comparison to the other systems out right now the IOS platform is super stable.

Yea I have a DROID2 also. Im just tired of it

I originally bought a droid 2, that crapped out they replaced it with another droid 2, that crapped and they gave me a droid 2 global....Im on my second global now :mad:

4g has been slow to spread...there arent many areas around that are up to speed and have 4g coverage......by the time 4g totally phases out 3g your current 4g phone that you spent a couple bills more for will be totally outdated ;)

nobody ever really knows... but statistically it's around a year per update/new phone with them... remember 3g, 3gs, 4, 4s....

i'm about to get the 4s... course... i have another upgrade around christmas...

but i might be selling an iphone 4 pretty soon... if you're interested... no contract;) with att $350 with the original box, headphones (unused), charger, almost mint... if yer interested...

quit trying to peddle your used crap, this ain't the neighborhood yard sale!:marchmellow::argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back