iPhone users gotta get this App!!

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The App is called Knocking Video Live. I can think of a shitload of senario's where this would come in handy. For instance, lets say your in the strip club and your best friend cant make it cuz his wife wont let him go. Well you simply open the app, select your friend from the list and knock him. If he answers the knock he will be greeted to whatever your iPhone video camera is capturing. Hopefully female strippers. No sheep Stinker. Basically, he can watch live whatever your capturing on video.

Stinker has an iPhone now. Funny as hell watching him trying to act like he knows how to use it.:D :D :D :D :D

Having fun with the App "Need for Speed, Shift"...pretty fun.

Also using Trapster...it seems to be useful and up to date.

Could definatly have some fun with that.

Prof said:
Also using Trapster...it seems to be useful and up to date.
Can't be as good as my transistor radio is, I can still pick up Wolf Man Jack
In Dell Rio on skip.:rock: :rock: :rock: :p :D

as long as you have 3g, you can use it, otherwise, you'll have to borrow the strip club's wifi...;)

and roy...trapster does work....to an extent....i was doin about 110 on I40....coast was clear...until i came up on some fuzz who had pulled over a rig...apparently, unless the app can "bing" off the moving 5-0, then they don't know it's there....just fyi...

includemeout said:
Can't be as good as my transistor radio is, I can still pick up Wolf Man Jack
In Dell Rio on skip.:rock: :rock: :rock: :p :D
Wolfman jack is from here. He had some buck wild party's at his house back in the day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back