iPod adapter for RB4

I just used the fm adapter style that plugged into a power outlet. It was a pain.

Whataguy83 said:
I have used my iPod integration kit on the rb1 rb4 and the rbk and it worked fine on all of them. The only differnce is that the artist info and track title is only displayed on the rb1.

Here is the quote from post 11 on other thread... :dontknow:

5_0_BAIT said:
NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE!!!!!!

There are 2 RB4 manufacturers if I remember correctly. One RB4 will not work with the adapter I believe!
INTERESTING. Let me look into more specifics what kind of RB4 I have, where can I tell?

I have an 04 regular cab and can get the vin if needed...

Whataguy83 said:
I have used my iPod integration kit on the rb1 rb4 and the rbk and it worked fine on all of them. The only differnce is that the artist info and track title is only displayed on the rb1.

There is post # 11 from the other thread... he may have another rb4??? :dontknow:

5_0_BAIT said:
NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE!!!!!!

There are 2 RB4 manufacturers if I remember correctly. One RB4 will not work with the adapter I believe!
How can I tell what RB4 I have, it's an 04 Regular Cab, maybe use the VIN but then what?

I was hoping some of the "older" guys on the forum would help me out. I seem to remember that there is a serial number range that was made by one manufacturer. Damn let me see if I can find it........

Any idea if anything will work for my RB4 with Nav?

I am using an FM trans and it works... but not 100%.

IMG00625201008281515-vi.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back