iPod cell phone integration

80boboli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have found out that my truck has an RB1 it is the navigation unit with a single disc player. One of the very few short coming of the 10 is that there is no way to hook up my iPod and cell phone that I can figure out ideally i would like the iPod cell phone hook up with sat radio and a disc changer if I could I would like the changer to go in the same compartment as the amp ne ideas to keep it as stock as possible???

Let me think on that one...

I know there are interfaces for bluetooth, sat radio, and iphone. But not sure you can do every one of them. And especially keep the changer.
If you have an ipod, whats the point of a changer though?

I use my iphone in my truck amd can contol it from the steering wheel Check online for the I-PAC (chrysler) that's what I have in mine plugged right in the back I just don't know if it will work on that deck but it does give an application list. And I just used one of those fm phone holders that plugs into the cigarette lighter.

Last edited:
The changer would b the least important part but CDs r still very popular most important to me would b iPod then Bluetooth for cell phone unless Bluetooth worked for iPod hen sat radio then changer

Hi Guys, Yes the RB1 and RB4 will handle the "Complete" intergration. The problem is the Wiring Harness. That is the missing piece of the Puzzle for the 04 and 05 PCI Data Bus.

To Make a Really Long Story Short. There will Very Soon Be a Wiring Cable Harness that will allow intergration of ALL the add on components that will allow Full Functional use just as though it was installed at the Factory. (Sirius, External 6 CD Changer, iPod, Uconnect Blue Tooth with Factory Mirrior Interface).... :)

And before you ask YES all the Steering Wheel Controls Will Also Work, and it will also allow for the Artist Information to Be Displayed on the Add On Devices... :D

The Former Service Manager of the Mopar Super Center (Dodge Dealer in Charleston SC) who developed the "Jet Cable" *Wiring Harness" several years ago is making one for me. :) :) :) :) :) Don't call the Super Center they no longer support the CAN Bus Cable.... :(

I will be driving CE #19 down to him for install within the next 2 weeks (Hopefully it will be Ready for the Dragon Tail Run March 5th and 6th).... :) :) :)

Last edited:
Hey Sandy let me know how that goes.....I would like to purchase one from him right away!

This is my setup on the 2005 Kit2. Sat, 10 disc changer behind driver seat, and RB1.

I'd love to see an answer for bluetooth and ipod intergration

sirius_diag.jpg

Not a Problems Guys, as this is completed I will be posting a complete list of components.

From the Descussions I have had with him, he already has the Original Prototype cable and his designs from 5 years ago and he had it all working together then.

As before, I will let Everyone Know how it turns out.... And Troy, you will get a chance to see it at PCB if not Sooner :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back