Irwindale 6/10 Get-together

RedRamRules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to first say it was a pleasure meeting RedSRT007 & his wife as well as OCBob and his bud. It was cool to do the 2 laps around the speedway, but why was I the only one who got yelled at for chirping the tires:dontknow:

Anyways I will post pics ASAP, right now i gotta run.

RedRamRules said:
Just want to first say it was a pleasure meeting RedSRT007 & his wife as well as OCBob and his bud. It was cool to do the 2 laps around the speedway, but why was I the only one who got yelled at for chirping the tires:dontknow:

Anyways I will post pics ASAP, right now i gotta run.
The guy at the gate yelled at me too on the way out. I was wondering if everbody made that interchange at the 10/605, talk about a fucked up mess! It was a great day, got to melt the tires a bit out on the track and saw some excellent racing. I might just become a regular up there. Those figure 8's are a real blast to watch, especially when that bitch Jesse James finished last (there really is a God) LOL. And those shrimp sandwiches at that little hole in the wall was worth a second trip too. I don't know about those folks with the rumblebees though, one of them needs to pack a razor for you know who LOL.

A visitation or event is nothing with out pictures and or videos.

Sounds like you guys had fun as always. I have been to a couple events with Bob and when he is there it is guaranteed to be a blast.
Patrick was so excited about going, I am waiting to hear about his report on the experiance.

FSTJACK said:
A visitation or event is nothing with out pictures and or videos.

Sounds like you guys had fun as always. I have been to a couple events with Bob and when he is there it is guaranteed to be a blast.
Patrick was so excited about going, I am waiting to hear about his report on the experiance.
Hey Jack, it would have been great to have you along, maybe next time? BTW Patrick volunteered you to take us all fishing LOL.

Attachments

• PICT0066.JPG
    PICT0066.JPG
    410.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
OCBob said:
The guy at the gate yelled at me too on the way out. I was wondering if everbody made that interchange at the 10/605, talk about a fucked up mess! It was a great day, got to melt the tires a bit out on the track and saw some excellent racing. I might just become a regular up there. Those figure 8's are a real blast to watch, especially when that bitch Jesse James finished last (there really is a God) LOL. And those shrimp sandwiches at that little hole in the wall was worth a second trip too. I don't know about those folks with the rumblebees though, one of them needs to pack a razor for you know who LOL.

Come one, Come all - step right up, tickets on sale now... :p

OC Biker Bitch Bob vs: Biker Bitch Jesse James ... at the Ultimate Razor Fighting Championships - DO NOT MISS THIS !! (URFC) :D :D :p

Razors being supplied by Rumble Bee, Inc!!! :rolleyes:

What it is.... Biker Scum ;) ;) :rock:

includemeout said:
Come one, Come all - step right up, tickets on sale now... :p

OC Biker Bitch Bob vs: Biker Bitch Jesse James ... at the Ultimate Razor Fighting Championships - DO NOT MISS THIS !! (URFC) :D :D :p

Razors being supplied by Rumble Bee, Inc!!! :rolleyes:

What it is.... Biker Scum ;) ;) :rock:
Hey Jerry, not exactly what I had in mind for the razor but not a bad idea LOL. Actually the razor was for a certain someone's mustache, she has let it go too long hehehehehe.

OCBob said:
Hey Jerry, not exactly what I had in mind for the razor but not a bad idea LOL. Actually the razor was for a certain someone's mustache, she has let it go too long hehehehehe.

Not having been there - I had no idea, but I had to make a smart ass remark!! :rock:

OCBob said:
Hey Jack, it would have been great to have you along, maybe next time? BTW Patrick volunteered you to take us all fishing LOL.

Nice Pics - I love all that RED!!!! :rock:

Hey guys, just got back...wheew, what a long drive....chulk up 350 miles more to that odo LOL. First of all, it was great seeing ocbob and redram there! We had a blast and MABYE might be invited back :dontknow: . We took a couple laps across the track and were the only one's smoking tires every-chance we got. I think more people were checking out our trucks then the race-trucks hehehe. At the end of the day, the security guards went to redram and said "No revving!! No burnouts!!!!!:mad: " next thing you see is OCbob and redram making a grand-exit with tires smoking :burnout: hahahah, classic menaces :rock:

As for the shrimp sandwiches :confused: , well, lets just say that I'm not sick....so its a good day :D Thanks OC for the lunch!! (your buddy's a cool guy also)

RedRam, you need to learn how to catch T-shirts when your in the bleachers :p You missed 2 times LOL (aka butterfingers now)

Mike aka Nowwhat, thank you for driving this morning and meeting my wife and I for breakfast at the hotel, that was very kind of you. Like always, your kindness & reputation proceeds you...

And last but not least, thanks FstJack for the recommendation on the hotel, it was very nice, and I think I slept better on that bed then my home bed hehehe

All in all, it was a great mini-vacation for my wife and I, speedway/track pictures will follow...

Thanks again,

-Patrick

I just wanted to come on real quick and say to that I had a great time this weekend. Yesterday was fun and it was nice to finally meet some of the guys that Patrick's always chatting to. You're all very nice and I had a great time hanging out w/ everybody. :rock: Also, I'm happy that the shrimp sandwiches worked out for you guys. You're all much braver than me. I'm safe w/ the cheeseburger!

Here's some pics from the weekend. Maybe Patrick will post a few more later...

Attachments

• DSC_0591.jpg
    DSC_0591.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0618.jpg
    DSC_0618.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0592.jpg
    DSC_0592.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC_0695.jpg
    DSC_0695.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0698.jpg
    DSC_0698.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 42
Looks like ya'll had a great time. Thats pretty cool ya'll got to run on the track!!!

Oh, I forgot to put one of myself. I don't usually get in the pics, because i'm usually the one behind the camera, but i'll put one of me...

Attachments

• DSC_0613.jpg
    DSC_0613.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 42
redsrt007s_girl said:
Oh, I forgot to put one of myself. I don't usually get in the pics, because i'm usually the one behind the camera, but i'll put one of me...
ha,good idea on the pic in the mirror.

Bob looks like he's stretch armstrong in his pic there....if he's in the drivers seat and his arm is resting on the passengers side door:eek:

VPRPWR said:
Bob looks like he's stretch armstrong in his pic there....if he's in the drivers seat and his arm is resting on the passengers side door:eek:

That's so funny! i didn't even notice it until Patrick just showed me! I don't know what's up w/ Bob's arm! :dontknow: i promise i didn't photoshop it...

redsrt007s_girl said:
That's so funny! i didn't even notice it until Patrick just showed me! I don't know what's up w/ Bob's arm! :dontknow: i promise i didn't photoshop it...
That is Dave's arm, you just can't see him in the pic! Great shot.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back