Is 26 or 27 G's too much to ask?

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kicking around selling the silver truck......... :(

Just got another company truck (this one i won't be returning) and I've been thinking that the 400 per month could build a really fast track car. May be a 71 dart or something from the late 40's or 50's. Looking at a studebaker 2 door wagon........... Just a thought.

What do y'all think.

Good body, painted wheels, dumped magnaflows, Roe, vec, stripes, 2000 watt stereo, pro box speaker box and speakers, boost, fuel pressure and AFR gauges, water/meth, new thermalquite brakes, and new front left hub, transmission with gm solenoid with 5000 miles. have a shift kit, IT NEEDS THE SHIFT KIT!.

im rebuilding a 71 duster at the moment that will be strip/street. if you got an old mopar it'd be nice to show up with the truck and the car.

Don't think I'm ever gonna be able to part with my truck, now that I'm addicted.

I gave 28K for her, 05 QC with 5200 miles so what you are asking seems maybe a little low with the mods, but I paid a little too much - but it was showroom.

I've wanted to build something for the track exclusively for a long time, but I will just have to find a way to do that and keep my truck. Hotrodding eats a lot of time and money, whether it's a bike or car or truck.:confused: :confused: But life is short so if I'm having fun and hurting no one I'm gonna do as much fun stuff as I can. But, with a family there are lots of other considerations.

If you are gonna start from scratch, it really don't matter what you start with, it's your dream, but you sure don't see many studebakers around, it would be unique.
I'm finding I'm gonna have to pick a hobby and narrow things down. I've got a lot of things I like to do, Harley, fishing, camping, boating and now the truck which I'd like to run down the track at least a few times... and since I'm not rich.....well. Guess you just have to trade one fun for the other sometimes, plus the season is just not that long up here. Guess if I lived where I could do all that year round I could think up a lot more toys :D :D :D

Good luck on your decision, wish I could afford your truck too!:p :p :p

bigike said:
I couldn't part it out, no intake. It would almost seem sacrilegious..... :)

I guess you gotta do what you gotta do if your kids are hungry, but parting one out to get more money just seems wrong somehow.:dontknow: :dontknow:

Glad you are not goin there....maybe someone will love it like you do.;)

i have a 67 dodge charger drag car for sale lader bar set up fiber glass door hood.... cross ram intake 440 700 hp........list goes on an on.... built for low 10 high 9 needs about 5-7 grand to finish

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back