Is chrisheltra looking out for you guys?

Don't let it worry you Chris, most of the 10 guy's roll race where the suspension is mostly out of the picture. Dig racing is a different story. I bought suspension parts and slicks first before adding a tune, to go to the strip because I don't street race.

Don't let it worry you Chris, most of the 10 guy's roll race where the suspension is mostly out of the picture. Dig racing is a different story. I bought suspension parts and slicks first before adding a tune, to go to the strip because I don't street race.

Im not worried. The avid racer will see the benefit. Others dont need it.

I apologize for these asses derailing this thread! Any word on this company working on the design of these for the SRT's? How many potential buyers do they need? I am highly interested in actually getting traction. Thanks!

I apologize for these asses derailing this thread! Any word on this company working on the design of these for the SRT's? How many potential buyers do they need? I am highly interested in actually getting traction. Thanks!

He said hes willing to make them if the interest is high enough. IIRC I put his contact info in the first post. You or another SRT10 owner will have to take the helm and iron out the details with him and arranging a group buy due to the fact that I dont own a 10 and have no personal interest or investment in this product.

Ill post this on other dodge forums

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Sent these guys a message a few mins ago to find out how many guys we need and a ballpark number on price I'll update this whe they get back to me

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back