Is it worth it?

Dunno about a Chally widebody?? I'd have to see other angles but think I'd tub instead :rock:
Leave widebootys for Vettes,Lambos, Ferraris, Porsches, and the like :)
image.jpg

I second the motorcycle. Unless your in a crappy climate. If you wake up in the morning and its too cold, take the 10. If its not too bad get on the motorcycle and get 60-80 MPG.

Just buy an economical car with the money from sale of first truck. Maybe rotate or use the 10 on certain nice days. Gas prices are only going to go up and I agree, to many Chally's out there already to make anybody look twice or give thumbs up.

What he said:D

I second the motorcycle. Unless your in a crappy climate. If you wake up in the morning and its too cold, take the 10. If its not too bad get on the motorcycle and get 60-80 MPG.

With the right gear the climate isnt too bad. I have rode in as low as 18 degrees here no prob(it's NC so thats about record cold for here). I will say yesterdays winds made me puss out and call the wife to come pick me and the bike up(46-50mph and a 300lb bike dont mix) I say KEEP the 10 unless your heart aint in it.

Back