Is there a vtcoa strike or something????

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there something I have missed ----27 members and 15 quests on the forum.....Is there something I missed ? Did the internet go down world wide ? strike going on ? ---This is the lowest amount of people I have ever seen on the forum :dontknow: :dontknow:

I'm not rendering an opinion myself..... I'm biased and my remarks could be misconstrued.

But, I'd very much enjoy hearing the opinions of others....

D

Seems a bit slow latley :dontknow:
I know there was a small GTG this past weekend, but seems a bit outta the norm.
I know there has been some forum memeber that have left and others that have threatened to leave.

Just a bit ago tonight the forum looked to go down for a bit. Probably reset the counters. Alot of members usually stay logged in.

I think there was a server reboot, I couldn't get on earlier

as far as the Strike, yes, I think VTCoA Local 55+ and Local VTCoA Old Guard are forming picket lines as we type

ViperJeff said:
I think there was a server reboot, I couldn't get on earlier

as far as the Strike, yes, I think VTCoA Local 55+ and Local VTCoA Old Guard are forming picket lines as we type
I hope we get a senior discount.:rock: :marchmellow: Never mind, I was thinking of the Denny's breakfast line.:p

he is bringing the nanner drinks :D

Now ya talking -----:rock: :rock: must mean Panama:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
i hear a party is in the works...............................

I noticed the bottom of your sig (the part in red) a couple nights ago...

HOT RAM said:
I can bring something a bit stronger :D

I'd like to have a Mason Jar if you are offering... :)

Been a while since I had some that was decent to drink. People just don't take pride in their work like they use to. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back