Is this Mikey??

Texas Yellow Fever said:
That's funny as hell!!!

I'm on my tenth viewing, and I'm still laughing................

Close, but no banana.:dontknow: Mikey does not have any hair on his head. :p For that matter, probably on his ass either.;) :p :D

Ok Outnumbered you wanna mess with the Bull you will get the Damn horns buddy:D :rock:

Silverback--------

Attachments

• 359883ma.gif
    359883ma.gif
    75.4 KB · Views: 57
  • evilpinkyb.jpg
    evilpinkyb.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 87
Silverback said:
One cubicle coming right up sir.:confused: ;) :D :p
At this point I don't really care:( I saw my truck yesterday in Silverdale:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I am depressed and a little pissed.....The guy who has it is not taking good care of it and he is a Moron:(

TheSickness said:
At this point I don't really care:( I saw my truck yesterday in Silverdale:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I am depressed and a little pissed.....The guy who has it is not taking good care of it and he is a Moron:(

I know how you feel Sick. I sold my Harley truck to a guy that lives 2 hours away, hoping that I would never see it again. But sure enough, he had to come back for some paperwork, and it looked awful!:bawling:

Mikey before one of his fights.:star:

Attachments

• avitar.JPG
    avitar.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 48
outnumbered said:
I know how you feel Sick. I sold my Harley truck to a guy that lives 2 hours away, hoping that I would never see it again. But sure enough, he had to come back for some paperwork, and it looked awful!:bawling:

No disrespect - but it was a Ford!! :D

K-80-123 said:
BWHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH.....Mikey....you are my hero:love:
Hahahaa - Mikey isn't a hero - :dontknow: That is funny.:D

Mikey is a POST HO in denial :rock:

The guy in the video does not look like Mike, but he is just as complementary.:D

Bill.

TheSickness said:
How about my boot in ur ass compliments of Red Wing :rock:

That is funny - yettie wears Red Wings too :dontknow: ;) :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back