Is this normal?

68340GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed today water on the ground under the passengers side. It is coming from a small nipple on the right side of the firewall. Drove it without the AC. Still did it.
Any thoughts?

I always have that on all my vehicles, and never worried about it on the SRT when I owned it. My Jeep does it, My wifes van does it. When the water starts draining into the cab and making the floor wet, that's the time to worry. Remember if you have the heater on defrost, the AC still runs.

Thanks Ken. I really never noticed it on this truck. I assumed it was just a drain. I think I worry too much... It was really nice seeing you and your family again. Hope you had a good time at Carlisle. BTW all the lines are changed and the brakes s stopped squealing. All is good. Thanks.

Brian I am really glad we made the trip and were able to catch up a bit.
But I think I enjoyed it a lot more than my wife LOL. She's young and didn't come to America until 2006. Hard for her to appreciate the cars I grew up with.
Always love to see the muscle cars, but the mid to late 70's stuff brought back a lot of good old memories for me as well.
Cars you rarely see that used to be everywhere, Furys, Magnums, Cordobas, Aspens, Diplomats, Lebarons, Ramchargers, Big ol Chryslers and fake woodgrain station wagons.
The odd stuff was great, after rows of Chargers, Cudas Road Runners and Challengers, it was nice to see the cars that hardly anyone kept. There was even an 84 Omni TLC exactly like one my mom had. Same color, wheels, and interior. (It was such a POS)

You guys were in Carlisle?

It the condensation drain for AC. It will still drip when AC is off for quite a while :burnout:

Yeah we were there. I lost my P.S. lines the day we left. Fortunately it happened in my garage not on the Turnpike......

Yeah we were there. I lost my P.S. lines the day we left. Fortunately it happened in my garage not on the Turnpike......

did you have the truck there? I somehow missed you guys.

No truck (or car, yeah I was going to tow with it). Wasn't taking a chance. Next year for sure. You guys have some really nice trucks. Met a couple of folks. Had a really nice time.

No truck (or car, yeah I was going to tow with it). Wasn't taking a chance. Next year for sure. You guys have some really nice trucks. Met a couple of folks. Had a really nice time.

Hopefully you are coming out next year too! If you are on facebook we did start an event page for next year already. Looking at getting 20+ trucks to the event next year. It would be awesome to have you there as well!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back