is this real? lol

I've seen this ad a few times

It probably is, I had a Jeep magazine a couple years ago where someone had put a Viper V10 in a wrangler. They used electric fans and it fit.

pfft who he hell would pay 80k for a jeep with a viper engine ... u can get the engine for 8k or so online... that makes the jeep worth 15k lol. not 80

yeah wouldn't pay 80 but like i said hadn't seen that yet friend did a v8 swap and didn't seem we had that much room so couldn't imagine that v10 in there lol

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
pfft who he hell would pay 80k for a jeep with a viper engine ... u can get the engine for 8k or so online... that makes the jeep worth 15k lol. not 80

Hey, I own a Dodge truck with a viper engine... professionally built... I will post it on ebay for 80k also, lol.

That price is a joke. Especially when you can easily swap in a 5.7 or even a 6.1 for about 10k. I still don't understand why Jeep does not offer it as an option. At least on their new four door unlimited model. That just seems like a no brainer to me.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:

Yeah! Who the hell would pay $50k for a truck with a viper engine???? Oh wait! Ummmm....Nevermind..... :p

jeeps used to come with v8's in them. had one with a 304. awesome power but hell on u-joints.

nycstev said:
For that price it should have a Roe or Pax:) ( like it s really neccessary!)

Or twins. :D Buy a truck for 30ish and then you have another 45 to play with according to that guys thinking.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back