Is this the future?

Damn, I sure hope not. At least not in my lifetime. Talk about ruining a sport, no more arguing about headers, cams etc, it'll be which power source is best traditional or wind/solar/algea generated...or how many copper wiindings provide the highest output...BORING!!!

under 11.5:burnout: That's moving for a battery on wheels. I like how he's all concerned about the environment... then smokes the hell outta the tires lol:)

Guess I need to take the Cobra down to Portland some Wednesday night to see if he is there. Just to let him know he can't beat all gas powered cars.:D

thats for the nerds that couldnt build a real car they moved to tinker toys. ANd 505 is right he still needs electricity to charge it so is it really environmentaly firendly? Oh and he probabally gets a whole 100 miles per charge and then he has to wait 3more hrs to go another 100 miles woohoo dorks. now put a steam engine in there then I will get on board:thefinger: :thefinger:

I think it's kind of cool. It's just a matter of time before the gas prices begin to climb back up and hopefully if the auto manufactures haven't figured electric vehicles out by then, then some guy in his garage has. I'd like to know what his true range is in that thing. The vid said it only takes about 20 minutes to charge back up between runs. His best time so far is [email protected] according to his site. http://www.plasmaboyracing.com/whitezombie.php . I wonder how much he has into motor, controller, batteries etc. Probably not as much as forging a Viper motor. Gotta remember, this is just the beginning. This technology has a long way to go. Am I ready to sell the truck?? No way, but an electric car in the garage next to it sound interesting too. No.....not a Prius.

Last edited:
Electric truck woud be a natural, got somewhere to carry the batteries. How bout an SRT-10000 volts???

SilvrSRT10 said:
I think it's kind of cool. It's just a matter of time before the gas prices begin to climb back up and hopefully if the auto manufactures haven't figured electric vehicles out by then, then some guy in his garage has. I'd like to know what his true range is in that thing. The vid said it only takes about 20 minutes to charge back up between runs. His best time so far is [email protected] according to his site. http://www.plasmaboyracing.com/whitezombie.php . I wonder how much he has into motor, controller, batteries etc. Probably not as much as forging a Viper motor. Gotta remember, this is just the beginning. This technology has a long way to go. Am I ready to sell the truck?? No way, but an electric car in the garage next to it sound interesting too. No.....not a Prius.
i agree with you, maybe a hot rod hybrid(to extend the range?)

lets test this thing against stipped out gutted race cars and see what happens............. Someone needs to take that covette away from that man. LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back