It is really unbelievable..(Sorta long, sorry)

Riff62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That this place is only 7 (?)months old. I got thinking about everything that has gone on here in such a short time. Alot of us came over from the NFF site, and Patrick and Jack started this place. I am greatful for their hard work, and dedication in doing so.
This place has become my second home. I am here reading way too much, when I should be out washing my truck, or feeding the kids, or working..lol
I have met some really great people at the various GTGs I have gone to, and at the Nats. While I encourage everyone to go to a GTG when you can, I would tell anyone that can possibly make it to go to the Nats in Ohio this coming August. I went for just a day last year, and met some of the greatest people. Stinker, BeGood, Bone, Eddie, Boomer, Doneo, Mikey, NBT, Iltempered, Kevan, the list goes on..It was just really great to meet everyone. I hope even more people show up this year. It would be great to see some of you West Coast guys come out. Red, Jack, Nowhat, Silver, SD, Wifey, etc, Please consider making it out to Ohio.
The postings on the site run the gamut from the highly technical, to the highly illogical, to the highly confusing. There isnt a topic that is not, or has not been discussed. While there is no possible way that everyone will agree on everything, at least we have a venue to share ideas, thoughts, and ramblings. You may not agree with what someone is saying, but it doesnt matter. I may not have the technical expertise to add anything worthwhile to a discussion, but I get to learn a bit about my truck, and dream of what I could do to improve it, or make it different.
Most of us agree that we own the baddest truck on the planet. Some of us think we have the best, fastest, etc. Not everyone will agree, and there is always someone who will be faster, moddier, etc. I personally could never afford to do a huge build on my truck. To me, my truck is the best one. Because I have it. I see some of the trucks on here, and think mine is a peice of crap compared to them, but I still love driving it.
I guess what I want to say in all of this is thank you. Thank you all for letting me be a part of this forum, this family, and your lives. I feel honored to be part of this and you all have opened my eyes to many different things.
Since Christmas is almost here, I wanted to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. You all rock. Thank you.

Matt

PS: Sorry if you think I am Rambling. Sometimes the thoughts in my head do not transfer well to the keyboard..:eek:

Riff62 said:
That this place is only 7 (?)months old. I got thinking about everything that has gone on here in such a short time. Alot of us came over from the NFF site, and Patrick and Jack started this place. I am greatful for their hard work, and dedication in doing so.
This place has become my second home. I am here reading way too much, when I should be out washing my truck, or feeding the kids, or working..lol
I have met some really great people at the various GTGs I have gone to, and at the Nats. While I encourage everyone to go to a GTG when you can, I would tell anyone that can possibly make it to go to the Nats in Ohio this coming August. I went for just a day last year, and met some of the greatest people. Stinker, BeGood, Bone, Eddie, Boomer, Doneo, Mikey, NBT, Iltempered, Kevan, the list goes on..It was just really great to meet everyone. I hope even more people show up this year. It would be great to see some of you West Coast guys come out. Red, Jack, Nowhat, Silver, SD, Wifey, etc, Please consider making it out to Ohio.
The postings on the site run the gamut from the highly technical, to the highly illogical, to the highly confusing. There isnt a topic that is not, or has not been discussed. While there is no possible way that everyone will agree on everything, at least we have a venue to share ideas, thoughts, and ramblings. You may not agree with what someone is saying, but it doesnt matter. I may not have the technical expertise to add anything worthwhile to a discussion, but I get to learn a bit about my truck, and dream of what I could do to improve it, or make it different.
Most of us agree that we own the baddest truck on the planet. Some of us think we have the best, fastest, etc. Not everyone will agree, and there is always someone who will be faster, moddier, etc. I personally could never afford to do a huge build on my truck. To me, my truck is the best one. Because I have it. I see some of the trucks on here, and think mine is a peice of crap compared to them, but I still love driving it.
I guess what I want to say in all of this is thank you. Thank you all for letting me be a part of this forum, this family, and your lives. I feel honored to be part of this and you all have opened my eyes to many different things.
Since Christmas is almost here, I wanted to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. You all rock. Thank you.

Matt

PS: Sorry if you think I am Rambling. Sometimes the thoughts in my head do not transfer well to the keyboard..:eek:

I see how it is Mr. Penguin....trying to out do my happy holidays message, huh??? It's on now! My truck is 10 times faster than yours! And I am your friend! Bastage!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Matt,
I agree with everything you said. This is a great place. If someone would have told me a year and a half ago that I'd be a member of a virtual truck club, I'd have said you're nuts. That is so unlike me, yet look at me now. It's the people that keep me here...

Merry Christmas back to you and everyone else!!!

Well said Matt!

This place is the best, no doubt about that!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!!!

For most, this forum is a family thing. We care about others and help them out in times of need. Some do not understand this and move on. Others get it and become part of the family, making it even better.

And I agree with Mr. Holden. I have been a member of other forums and never had the feelings for the member there that I do here. Two years ago I would never have thought it possible.

Silverback said:
For most, this forum is a family thing. We care about others and help them out in times of need. Some do not understand this and move on. Others get it and become part of the family, making it even better.

And I agree with Mr. Holden. I have been a member of other forums and never had the feelings for the member there that I do here. Two years ago I would never have thought it possible.
My feelings also.

J.R.

Riff62 said:

Matt

I will try to make it to Ohio in august, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Riff62 said:
I guess what I want to say in all of this is thank you. Thank you all for letting me be a part of this forum, this family, and your lives. Thank you.

Matt

If you really mean that, then come over and wash my truck.:p ;) :D

Hamrhead said:
If you really mean that, then come over and wash my truck.:p ;) :D
I would but I got my own problems keeping my truck clean. Black is beautiful, but damn, its tough to keep it that way, unless you dont drive the damn thing..I somethimes wish I woulda bought a red, or silver, but then it wouldnt be as fast..lol..
You supply the beer and I will come over and help you wash the truck..Course I aint doin it if its 30 degrees out..:dontknow: :( :D

Here here, Merry Christmas! A toast to good people and good fun!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I see how it is Mr. Penguin....trying to out do my happy holidays message, huh??? It's on now! My truck is 10 times faster than yours! And I am your friend! Bastage!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry bud, I was feeling a little sentimental when I wrote that message..:eek:
And I have the fastest truck..just ask me.. I ran a 10.8 in my driveway last night, but I lost the timeslip when I opened the door to get another beer and a racoon bit my thumb and I dropped it, when little green men landed in their spaceship and hauled it aboard where the tore it into little chunks and chewed it up to make tiny spitballs to shoot at a flock of birds who were flying south and messing up their radar, so they couldnt get back to Alphauranus for the annual hemmoroid contest where they are judged on the size of their stool samples, which are then auctioned off on Ebay, and the money collected is sent to Yugo for them to contiue development work on the new Topmount Kanuter valve that will make them a force to be reckoned with in the upcoming POS car autocross in Bendover, Saskatuan, which also holds the record for the worlds biggest suppository repository in the world.
So there!!:D

Marry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa or the all inclusive Happy Holidays. May whatever holiday you celebrate be safe and happy for you and yours. It is amazing how quickly this site has grown and the people it has brought together. We may not always get along but hopefully we can look beyond our differences and focus on what we have in common. And that is the love and devotion we have for our trucks. Peace. Big Dave

Last edited:
I agree with what Riff said. Tech, fun, T&A.....it's all here. One spot. While Silverback said "it's like a family", I tend to look at this place as a house with a family in it. There are all my brothers' (and sisters') rooms with naked chick posters all over the walls, a few have build sheets on their desks, and the garage has about 400 vehicles in it. Bill Gates eat your heart out.

I also encourage people to try to make it to the Mopar Nationals. It's incredibly relaxed and the company is fantastic. Plus, who doesn't like doing burnouts in front of a dozen state troopers? :D (Eddie saves his for inside the tent...heh heh) Last year we had the largest tent- by far- at the event. If 5 more owners show up with trucks, "we're gonna need a bigger boat". Bring a lawn chair and a pair of sunglasses and relax for a weekend with the rest of us. Oh, and bring a pair of long pants; they don't allow you to run the strip in shorts.
The cruise(es) in Heath and Brice Road are AWESOME. Watching teenagers pee their pants when Bone unloads his train horn is worth the trip. :)

Thanks for letting me hang out in this house with all of you. It's a blast and I've learned a ton.

Dominick- The drive from MA is *easy*. I-80 almost the whole way. Set the cruise....and half a day later you're here. I did Providence to Columbus in 12 hours, including tons of gas/bathroom stops and one ticket stop. Some good CD's and the time will fly by.

That was very nice Matt :D :rock: I cant add anything to this that I already have not said publicly 50 times before....I cant Thank the people of this site enough for all of the Love and support that they have bestowed upon my family and I. Nor could I ever possibly repay it all. But while I don't have my truck anymore. I figured the very best way I could do my part and help this site. Was to be the best Moderator for you that I possibly could. Support other members in times of need, be there with a smile and a hug, and learn to Love everyone no matter the size of Asshole they are ;) For example look at Silverback ( i.e. Super Grande size A-hole :p ) and I Love that dude like my father....Same with Jack O'Donnell ( I will withhold comment:p ) But even though he is a super fantastic Crab Nebula sized Asshole :2in1: I Love the man with all my heart....He is Yoda after all :D

I have been fortunate to meet a large percent of you Numb Dick's in person :D I will tell you this, I have not meet one person on this site that I don't like...........Some are just plain Psychopath's :p Like Rockin Ronnie :D You Pown that Bastage hardcore, he leaves the site for almost 2 days, and comes back for more like window licker that he is..You gotta Love perseverance like that :rock:

In all seriousness guys it's like what I have said all along...The trucks brought us together. But it's the friendships and family that keep us here. A site for the people and by the people. A place that is truly magical and a place that I will always call home...Until Jack bans me for calling him a Crab Nebula sized Asshole :idea: :D If any of you ever get the chance go to a GTG and then you will see....Unless you are one of the people on this site that wanna hurt me :p Because being 33% Ghey, I am a wuss :p

I Love You all and I wish you the Merriest Christmas and the warmest New Years to you and your families...Thank You all for everything and for making me a better person ;) Oh almost forgot Silent D you are also a Black hole sized asshole :D :p ;) Almost as deep and dark as Nowwhat's :eek: Come to think of it you are all pretty much Herculean sized Assholes :p But some shine brighter than others :D :p :elefant: :eek:

:call: :call: :call: :call: :call: Mikey ! Yes :D This is Jack O'Donnell :eek: :eek: :saint: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: Bwahahahahahahaha :D

TheSickness said:
Because being 33% Ghey, I am a wuss :p

Aww Mikey, I Don't think you give yourself enough credit. You way underestimated yourself. :D Happy Holidays Man.

Riff62 said:
You supply the beer and I will come over and help you wash the truck..Course I aint doin it if its 30 degrees out..:dontknow: :( :D

South on rt. 309 into Hatfield.

Leave NOW!!! It's a beautiful day, but I've only got 4 BeeRs left!!!:eek:

(Probably be gone by the time you get here.:D ;) :dontknow: )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back