It is time

05 Red

Reaction score
It is time, brakes all around need done, and i've decided to do the suspension also. I think it will be the JTSVP kit. Not sure which one yet, either 2/4 drop or the 2//5. Life is too short not to make this thing look good.

It is time, brakes all around need done, and i've decided to do the suspension also. I think it will be the JTSVP kit. Not sure which one yet, either 2/4 drop or the 2//5. Life is too short not to make this thing look good.

I’m not a fan of lowering excessively , specially on the QC’s .. but from what my understanding JTSVP kits have been an excellent choice over the years .. You can go wrong with Stinker (AKA: Tony)

As for Brake pads I use the Posi Quiet from Zekausen racing .

it appears many use the EBC pads also ..

Be sure to check the calipers and do a brake fluid flush as the calipers tend to intermittently lock up one side at a time and you could end up parked for an hour waiting for them to cool off and release. The calipers may even need to be rebuilt . This appears to happen on the QC front brake only .. IMO There should have been a recall over this problem .. brakes locking up like this is extremely dangerous .. my rotor got Cherry red hot one night when they locked .. Smoke coming off the brakes and the risk of fire and stress on sterling parts and wheels IMO ?
image.jpgimage.jpg

Thank you, i have the EBC ready to go, also have some good rotors which weight in at a whopping 9 bazillion pounds. The box they came looks like a wet towel. Also i plan on taking the calipers off and repainting them, what i'm having issue with is finding a decent VIPER insignia to go on after paint. I was also torn on lowering but now it's happening. Need an exhaust too. One thing after another.

There are some VIPER insignias on eBay but I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for

Something like this that sticks to the caliper, obviously smaller.

Last edited:

Thank you, i have the EBC ready to go, also have some good rotors which weight in at a whopping 9 bazillion pounds. The box they came looks like a wet towel. Also i plan on taking the calipers off and repainting them, what i'm having issue with is finding a decent VIPER insignia to go on after paint. I was also torn on lowering but now it's happening. Need an exhaust too. One thing after another.
You got the fever hahaha !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back