It started tonight....

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my Magnaflow catback after work and just finished turning wrenches....sounds awesome, much deeper tone now. If my catless mids arrive by Friday it looks like I'll be able to bolt up my gibson shorties and the catless mids, can't wait to hear her sing then.

First mods to the truck, after this comes a custom intake (4" elbow, 4" straight pipe into the stock airbox with a coupler) then it's on to a flash, lowering and cosmetics details.

Ah, I love this beast. Sorry for the pretty much useless thread, just loving that the madness has begun.

Quick cut up the credit cards, or else you'll be in debt like the rest of us. :D :D Oh who am i kidding mod it till your single.

There is nothing useless about posting your excitement with new mods!!! I am excited with you dude!!!

I too cant wait to get my mids installed and my DC Perf. pcm.

Post pics when you can.

patrick

harrisb said:
Picked up my Magnaflow catback after work and just finished turning wrenches....sounds awesome, much deeper tone now. If my catless mids arrive by Friday it looks like I'll be able to bolt up my gibson shorties and the catless mids, can't wait to hear her sing then.

First mods to the truck, after this comes a custom intake (4" elbow, 4" straight pipe into the stock airbox with a coupler) then it's on to a flash, lowering and cosmetics details.

Ah, I love this beast. Sorry for the pretty much useless thread, just loving that the madness has begun.

There is no cure...:D :burnout:

i know , i got the bug bad, my next step is to take stinkers advice on the traction issue. than after that more power

Please post up some sound clips!

and melted rubber on the road :rock:

I'll try to get some sound clips with just the magnaflow and then get a few more with the magnaflow, catless mids and gibson shorties.

I can tell you, just the catback made it a lot louder, deep window rattling sort of stuff. Gotta love it, wife thinks I'm nuts that it's going to be even louder again.

mauiSRT/10 said:
There is nothing useless about posting your excitement with new mods!!! I am excited with you dude!!!

I too cant wait to get my mids installed and my DC Perf. pcm.

Post pics when you can.

patrick
PCM is on the way. So kiss a little more traction goodbye!:burnout: :wavey:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back