Items For Sale

viperhauler said:
actually...you can pick me up on the way...and we can tag team:elefant: :elefant: :itsme: :itsme:
It would take both of you and I am still betting on Ernie!!!:rock: :rock:
:vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :stickyman: :secruity: :secruity: :secruity: :secruity: :secruity: :secruity: :secruity: :secruity: :secruity: :secruity: :secruity: :secruity:

Ironhead said:
This chit went faster than a peanutbutter sandwich in nigeria:aetsch:
Ditto I guess I'm going to have to quit my job and live on computer..lol whoever got the nos setup let's talk some numbers or trade?

TUGBOAT TRASH said:
Ditto I guess I'm going to have to quit my job and live on computer..lol whoever got the nos setup let's talk some numbers or trade?

that would be me ,,;)

Troy's QC SRT said:
you can take the oil temp gauge off if yellow446 wants it....i dont need it...only want the afr gauge...does it come with everything else like the bung and wiring for the afr gauge?

Ty buddy I need that oil-temp just tell me how much u want for it

Ironhead said:
that would be me ,,;)
How about 20 bucks extra and a fabulous volant wood chipper.. Lol
No seriously if your just stockpiling shoot me a pm if you can let go of it.

TUGBOAT TRASH.. Lol No seriously if your just stockpiling shoot me a pm if you can let go of it.[/quote said:
you got me mixed up with Brat:D

Back